cousin looking for a new car

not planning on ever finding that out

wow thats clean, ill deff let him know, his father might let the mileage thing go for how nice it is:up

its fun

Well the way I read your post was that you need the second car for winter. I was assuming the second car was the 240.

Not really. I had two 2wd trucks and I drove them for 4 years in the winter so I know how fun it isnt.
Really I dont ever want another rwd car or 2wd truck again.

awd is great

Ive never had awd. Just rwd, 4wd and fwd.
My moms Santa Fe is awd and its great in the snow. I was in it a few weekends ago in the middle of a snow storm and it didnt have any trouble going anywhere.

My car could really use new front tires but its ok in the snow. I just cant afford tires right now.

that car will never see salt :gtfo :smiley:

I would probably sell my daily if he’s interested…

98 honda prelude, 44k, red leather interior, automatic with shiftronic (or whatever the f it’s called), pearl white…

would like to get $9500?

RWD is way more reliable in the snow to a more expieranced driver who doesnt freak out over every slip

way more control in a RWD car in the snow than a fwd

GermaPsi’s car is fuckin CLEEEAN! You would never guess it had that kinda mielage on it, and always well taken care of…good buy!

:eek: $9500 for an 11 year old Prelude?

lol yeh and ontop of that its auto

and 44k, i was surprised too but I see preludes with a lot higher miles going for almost as much…

and besides, i’m in no rush to sell it, it’s my daily, and there’s no gun to his head saying he needs to buy it…

and 7K for 107k miles is also alot, I don’t care what the car

never said i wanted 7k though

Just buy a K20 motor and put a seat on it.

best idea i heard in a while

a high mileage reliable audi:rofl:rofl maybe in the late 80,s and early 90,s not now:retardclap

+1, I’d never get a FWD car for winter :rofl

totally true if you want a reliable car buy a 1980’s audi http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflwtf.gif http://smiliesftw.com/x/slap_1.gif

the old 4000 quattro and the audi 90 very reliable old trusty inline 5 cyl the new motors very weak maybe when ya see how the masses are you will change your mind ,just cause you havent had any bad dont mean many others havent