Sedan's that are fast and reliable under 25k (used)

Post up some ideas. I’m thinking about buying something but not sure what yet.

I seen a Cadillac CTS 6-Speed MANUAL, LS6, 400hp that was pretty dope…

pontiac g8 and you’ll have some money left over to do headers, intake, tune and run mid 12s DD all day all year! Caddy is more pimp tho!

audi s4

Used M5 or M3 sedans would be quick…

LT1 Impala SS

1985 Caprice Classic with an LS1 swap

Terminator swapped crown vic…

he said reliable chris …

STS
DTS

G8

CTS v

e55 w/ extended warranty, 335i, g8, cts-v, etc etc.

How bout a newer Legacy GT?

newer ones are pretty reliabale

STi or Evo … as usual

ctsv luxury and badass

+1 Great DD.

The other suggestions are great too, I just love me some AWD in the winter

E39 M5… E 55 S4…

all are pretty reliable if you can turn your own wrench…

335i was running high 8’s at the 1/8th

E55’s are sweet as hell. But can you get nice lower mile ones for $25k? I am considering grabbing one as I am sick of shifting gears but have been looking at 05+. Certainly a great car.

CTS-V is a great bargain for the price. Pretty comfortable, quick, great price.
E39M5 is dope and I love mine so much but you really have to like the style and car to justify 20k on a car that old with higher miles.
E55s are what grabs me right now. I <3 them
Newer S4s are great and I liked the ride quality and interior but when I test drove one I was just not satisfied.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=282018186&dealer_id=191957&car_year=2006&rdm=1278527059632&lastStartYear=1981&model=G_MODELSCLASS_SERIES&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=300&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=INFIN&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14150&advanced=y&end_year=2011&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=25000&cardist=289&standard=false

a reliability thread full of euro’s and GM products?

LOL

But that doesn’t have 80k+ miles.

I have never replaced anything outside of wear and tear on either BMW’s I have owned or the Z28 that I raced for 5 years.

I’m just fucking around, but Audi is known for reliability issues, and I have first-hand seen a Mercedes-Benz fall apart before the end of the lease. GM’s reputation is sketchy at best, but at least the parts are cheap.

Even at that, why would you want to buy a high-mileage euro and immediately have to replace ‘wear and tear’ items. Just out of curiousity, how much has all that maintenance cost you? I remember a pretty hefty list in you M5 thread…just saying, it may never have left you stranded, but the cost of ownership isn’t exactly low either.

I mean GM is pretty reliable. To say that foreign cars have better reliability is a fucking joke. Look at some of the BS that’s happened with Toyota and gotta love the gas pedal breaking on your new $33000 Evo X right? Cts-v is a pretty good car. I’d have no problem rocking one.

Edit: all brands and cars have certain problems no matter who makes them. It’s just annoying to hear that one is more reliable than another these days. They’re all pretty much the same. Build QUALITY on the other hand…that’s questionable