School me on Caddy CTS's

What to look for? Are they reliable? No, nothing too fun. I’m looking at a 2004 6 cylinder automatic with nearly 100k. It’s listed at $6900. Seems like a good deal to drive for a year or two then sell for same price.

Dude…

Where’s your car?

Good lord, Fry.

Ruh oh…

I’m balding and all but dude…

Do it. They were on the most reliable used cars lists for some time. Decently fun for what it is too.
It’s funny, a CTS = all old person jokes but an A4/3 series/C class that are very similar people applaud.

I had an 04 5-speed - loved it and had no problems… although it did only have roughly 25K miles on it :slight_smile:

You won’t be bitching when you’re going to lunch in comfort. It is kind of tempting. Buy one at 90k for $7k, sell it 3 years later at 130k for at least $4k. Hopefully no major repairs.

I thought about one of these, but I went with my Acura TL. Much better ride and more features. Parts are a little more expensive I think, but I love my TL.

Eesh, a lot of black balls on consumer reports.

What do you mean by black balls? Sorry for my ignorance, but I have never used Consumer Reports.

Come on man, we have my Accord now for comfort!

I’m not sure if Fry’s walker will fit in the trunk

Just make it easy on yourself and buy this:

http://www.goldenrecordrevisited.org/projects/039_Old_man_walking.jpg

Just because I need something that can fit a pack-and-play and a jogging stroller doesn’t mean you’ve got to hate. Haters.

Instead of like a 1-10 scale, consumer reports uses colored circles. Red circle = good, half red circle = OK, white circle = fair, half black circle = poor, all black circle = domestic.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

See post about pack-and-play and stroller. That’s too small.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Anyhoo, I just traded texts with addicted2boost. I’m going to check out his V6 altima the next time he has it in town, and keep watching autotrader and craigslist for something that doesn’t suck in the mean time.

Jay’s car is nice.

Seems like it.

I just took a Kia sportage in on trade, that would def work for ya LOL

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

http://www.leetgamesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/old_gamer_on_scooter.jpg

Getting closer?

A hitch and a small trailer and we’ll be getting somewhere.

An 8 year old 100k mile GM vehicle that you hope to buy and resell in 2 years with no major repairs to save yourself some money.

Who are you, and what have you done with logical Fry?