Cowher skit on dve...

did u guys ever hear the skits on dve using the clips from his press conferences? its like sset in medievil times. its so funny. i normally dont think those dudes are funny, but thats by far the funniest stuff they’ve ever done. wonder if there is anyway to hear it from the net.

i really like the last 10 years of “a portry by jt”

“imma kill you”

htose are great, do one every sunday…idk look on the site, they might have it

actually its based on roman times and football being related to the Gladiators of the arena. IE the name Minimus…

But yeah its funny none the less. I still like DVE regardless of what people say.

i think there was one where cowher was yellin at them to get up i was rollin on that one

Yeah, they’ve been doing those for a while. DVE morning show cracks my ass up :rofl:

no idea…

i stopped listening to WDVE when I got old enough to reach the dial in my mom’s Ford Fairmont. if not for steelers games, i wouldn’t tune it in at all.

for some reason, i thought you were talking about the seth meyers/paris hilton skit on SNL where meyers does his cowher impersonation… i thought maybe they played it on WDVE.

dve is the most unfunny, annoying, lame ass morning show in Pittsburgh. And that says a lot considering their almost equally shitty competitors.

and btw - cowher fucking blows as a coach.

96.1 is pretty fucking bad too. I’d better go get Sirius installed soon, because I think I’d rather drink bleach than listen to David Lee Roth in the morning.

96.1 may be just as bad as dve. those 2 flaming faggot morning show dudes need to diaf.

and who is the guy on in the afternoon on 96.1 who sides with women all the time and generally acts like a girl? I heard someone ask what to give as a christmas present and he said “honesty and trust, but most people want material things so that probably wouldn’t be a good gift”. what a fucking moron. I hate pittsburgh radio.

noone said those guys were cool. i said they arent funny. i only listen to it for steeler games and i tune in to catch Mike Prisuda at 730 on my way to work everyday, for sports. but that skit on cowher is so funny. i cant see how ppl wouldnt laugh their asses off if they heard that, whether u like them or not.

I thnk the judge jimbo browntown is funny as hell …

i like dve…most of the shit they do is funny as hell.

i just buy the cd’s from them cuz i’m never up in the AM to listen to them.

an’at man was always pretty funny. Pants n at is hilarous.

hey look dad…its donnie iris.

no i’m lonnie iris. donnies twin brother

LMAO! I love the pants n at skits. I usually listened to stern but when I’m at work and some else is around I’ve gotta listen to DVE. I don’t think its that bad.

Dve>*

Pants n’at :bowrofl: fucking awesome!

I get my disabilidy check and its POW down to pants n’at