Craigslist Ad: 240sx Parts

Came across this last night and wanted to let people know about this. I talked to the guy via email a few times, he has a bunch of aftermarket parts for S13’s. I’m buying the RUCAs and maybe some brake parts.

He’s also selling a used set of Stance GR+ coilovers for $850

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/1067300731.html

wish i had the money…seats would be mine!

did he tell you exactly what else he had?

Here’a part of his email:

Stance GR+ coilovers $850
Solid aluminum bushings in rear subframe (you take entire subframe obviously) $75
All control arms have energy suspension poly bushings in them (about one year old) $200 for all arms
300ZX N/A rear diff w/(1 year old)J30 rear axles (same final drive as stock, but VLSD)-redline shockproof oil in it $300

Brakes $550
Stainless steel conversion lines
300ZX TT front calipers (aluminum)
300zx aluminum rear calipers
300ZX master cylinder - direct fit on S13 - no line bending necessary
Full e-brake assembly w/ modified brake cables
All hardware (pins, clips, etc included) Nissan OEM

Let me know what you’re interested in. It will take a few days to pull all of the parts off of the car by the way, my work schedule can get kind of hectic sometimes. Everything has been well taken care of. The coilovers were practically painted in anti-seize when I installed them so the collars are not seized up. All of the bushings were pressed out and the new ones lubricated properly when installed.

I also have other nice stuff if interested: front mount, pignose lip, no spoiler/no wiper rear hatch, braided clutch line, old school BOV, 5mm wheel spacers and studs, lightweight aluminum 300ZX spare jack w/ handle, autometer gauges, Koyo radiator w/ e-fans, SR20, etc. Pictures are available.

I want his rear brake setup but he doesn’t want to split the brake setup. I hope to look at the car later this week.

Copy and paste ftw. got the same email.

I wuold consider those seats if my car had anything 180 on it. But my s14 silvia seats are just fine :smiley:

Might buy that Diff, and sell mine…

edited:tongue

:rofl

now where to find a dream, i mean deer catcher…

Do you have any idea when you were gonna go look at it this week?

when you talk to him sam ask him if he has a boost gauge for sleep-o. also what series gauge?

or if anyone on here has a autometer C2 boost gauge for sale let me know.

Ok, I havent heard from him yet today

jeff dont be suprised if you get t-boned by a derailed train with 4 lights on top :ahh:lol

Whats a sleep-o?

I’ll probably check it out Sunday afternoon.

it’s our other friend who’s name is sam. all he does is sleep so he got dubbed “sleep-o” for his love of sleeping.

and sleep-o is looking for a c2 boost gauge.

aaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that’s awesome, he hates being called that