craigslist hilarity (cross posted from dubsinthebutt)

this is fantastic

I should post the dubsinthebuff website on craigslist in response to your add for payback.

repots.

someone did this recently on another board and they actually showed up wearing red hats so you could tell who was there for the hookup.

And what would that accomplish? Are you still butthurt that they called you out on being an idiot?

Nah, I just think 99% of them are fags. It would be funny as fuck to see a punch of pissed off sexual predators show up next tuesday and start some shit.

lol now that would be epic :lol:

:slight_smile:

So angry

So your GTI for sale this week?

I’m going to back you up on this. This is a douchebag thing to do.

x3

I always preferred calling a drugstore and asking if they had prince albert in a can when I was a kid

Some douchebag redheaded vw driver did something similar to a guy I know.

It’s not cool to see someone so excited and then so generally humiliated a few hours later.

lol wow

this forum is full of more pussies then I thought

simply hilarious

Right…

Its not even worth it. I’ll flame you elsewheres.

it’s a practical joke

funnier then wrecking your friends shit and posting it online without him even knowing :gotme:

but hey, you feel bad about dragging a bunch of craigslist creeps out of their house? :mamoru:

:fry:

God damn it boys!!! You could have made a fucking fortune selling red hats! Next time have a little gift stand on the sidewalk that just happens to sell… Wana guess what? Yup red hats. For real though that is some epic shit!

You dont know me but count me in if you decide to pull something like this again. Ill grab the cam corder. Hell maybe someone on here can donate a slutty sister or friend to the cause. She’d be wired and we’d get film and audio of the awkward “pre date” interview. lol.

just my two cents though lol

fucking IN!

At least I haven’t been selling it for over a year with no bites:picard:

WOW really!!! if you couldn’t tell that was staged…OMG

I read the first page…I don’t particularly enjoy reading lame threads like that. Relax tough guy.

FWIW, I was there, and took pics. It was a damn good time for every last one of us spectators.

Watching one poor bastard sit on the back of his yellow ********* for about 45 minutes, waiting, finally leaving in a huff. Seeing the repeat drive-arounds, watching folks get in their cars, and move to another parking space for better stalking opportunity, and watching folks kicking back against the building like Jay and Silent Bob…it truly was the most epic non-event, red hats or not, that I’ve seen in quite a while. Really good, subtle funny.