Craigslist Of The Day Thread

Not bad. Wheels are on backwards though.

1 Like

Great ls swap candidate.

That’s great. I did not notice that.

that’s a good find IMO

1 Like

LOL… all that work and they didn’t even start with V6 Fiero.

It honestly don’t look half bad and would look pretty good when done. I’d buy it for 300.

1 Like

Needs a K swap

1 Like

I want to see the dyno numbers using methanol.

Hood support Lift rods (no prop rod needed)

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :joy:

If you guys haven’t gone through the pictures to see the interior please do it. Just don’t do it while you’re eating.

1 Like

When my wife had her Fusion, it was the biggest pile of steaming shit vehicle I had ever driven. I can’t imagine spending any money outside of gas on that thing. By the time her lease was up I was ready to drive it into a church and light it on fire.

1 Like

I hope he put those louvers on early to make sure damaging UV did not ruin the rear seat areas.

I wonder how old the seller is.

I assume its:

1. Kids 1st car and now that he moved on from pep boys, he needs something a little more mature like a subaru forester.

2. 50 something that never had enough money for e decent car when he was younger, but once that inheritance kicked in, all bets were off. Now it’s time to cash in and get a Subaru Forester.

??

1 Like

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/find/person/px682nnll08ul6lrr6949

1 Like

Ok, so the street view pretty much confirms #2.

Titan for sale at the street. Enterprise van in the lawn.

1 Like

lol. Criminal justice degree checks out. I wonder what the 9-5 is? (cannot see linkedin unless I’m logged in, and I would hate for him to see stalkers)

5-9 is probably uber eats or contract amazon something or other.

However. He has a truck and I do not, so well played Marty.

He listed something for sale and posted his real phone number… I doubt we’re the first person to look at his linked in this week.

Dir of Electronic Games
Seneca Gaming Authority

1 Like

My degree is in MET lol, I just google searched his number.

2 Likes

This is pretty cheap for a Trans Am no? And it’s a manual.