crap tires to learn how to drift!!! that will fit 16"OEM 5 lug spokies

Hey guys, I really want to go learn to drift at this last drift session of the year!

So please if you guys can donate or sell to me for cheap it would be very much appreciated!

Size on OEM’s right now:

195/55/16

Thanks!!

PM or email: wil.w.mak@gmail.com
I check my e-mail regularly throughout the day.

I might be able to get you 2 tyres… :stuck_out_tongue:
i’ll pm you.

Hit up crappy tire/Wal-Mart/Costco etc., and ask the techs if they have any tires they were going to throw out that are still useable in that size.

thanks for the tips.
King:waiting for your pm !

go behind tire shops and look for old worn tires.

biked around local shops today but they weren’t open so couldn’t ask if it was cool to take them.

if they are at the back and used they are cool to take man just check them good because the more expensive tires usually get a screw in the sidewall when they go out, i should have some half decent ones at my work ill grab you as many as i can if you feel like picking them up

pick up from the shwa? no problem, I’ll buy ya a coffee or smth, appreciate the help!
other than tires, I should be ok with my 1 set of rims since tire changer will be available…

gotta get on getting a jack,stands,an organized tool kit, torque wrench, 1/2" breaker bar,portable impact gun…

Nothing from the few guys who said they might have something so still looking?

thanks guys!

I"ll try to get a pair from work for you. but it will be 205/55R16

Thanks!
Really appreciate everyone offering to help out this noob! truely shows the goodness of our automotive culture

Update:
starter died, bought one; waiting on it.
Don’t want to pick up tires right now.
Thanks everyone.

msg me anytime sorry i completely forgot, but yeah i work at nissan and alot of our cars have 16’s so i can always get a set on wear bars or a little above