I need shit tires and need them now

I’m in dire need of worn down 195/55-16,195/60-16, or 205/55-16 tires. Need four of them. They dont have to be a full matching model/tread, but matching front/rear pairs would be nice at the least and obviously must be all the same size… If you have four matching then super.

I need them to make homemade studded/bolted rubber. Any amount of tread is acceptable just as long as they’re NOT corded or worn to the verge of cording. summer, allseason, winter doesn’t matter but I prefer the latter of the two if possible.

I have already contacted DC2 Nick about this but if anyone has something let me know now. I need these no later than 25-26th of this month to give me time to make the swap.

My biggest thing…need to be dirt cheap(or free). Not gonna pay out the ass for shit tires. Gladly buy you some beer in exchange. If they need to be removed from a set of rims that’s fine, I’ll pay to have them removed for you without question and drop your rims back off.

If you have something PM me here or better yet call me at 225-8384.

thanks guys.

i will look at work tomorrow

Try the car crusher on route 20 in Princetown. They have to pay to get rid of tires so they would probably give you as many as you want.

call me in the am adam ,ill look and see whats in our pile i belive we did a set of 205-50,s just remind me

shitty, I have 225/17 azenis that are pretty much down to the wear bars.

too wide for an ice tire, even the 205 is pushing it. Cossey has a set of 225/50-16’s on a set of wheels here from his S4. I’d just float across the ice.

-adam

Thanks sir. I’ll be on the road by then to PA but I’ll give you a shout regardless.

-adam

ah, ice racing, gotcha. I didn’t read the homemade studded line.

if i do have em ill pull em aside for ya or dump em in your front lawn as i may be up that way tommorow night :lol

When it comes to putting dumpy garbage parts on cars, there’s only one person to call:

Benjamin Fizzle.

Fizzle is too baller to run 16" wheels though :rofl

If I was planning on running more than one ice event this year I could justify spending loot on a set of Pirelli Sottozero’s Spikes. They’re just too expensive, and too specialized of a tire to buy on a whim and toss them aside for 10 months out of the year :frowning: Most other spiked rally tires are in the 135/85-16 range and require special rims to run.

Jon W, I call you tomorrow at some point in the morning and see what you’ve got.

goto local warren tire/goodyear/etc and look through there old tires?

upright offsets ftmfl

im pulling 1 205 55 16 off my dolly today. its only one cuz i allready shreaded the other… Your welcome to it if u like… its a good year tire and prolly half tread

Pm’d

yeah the only 16s I have are 225’s and have a ton of meat left on them

Special rims? You need to go to a junk yard and pick up 4 donuts! then stud those. They will probably have close to full tread and are about 125mm wide. Drill some holes in the rims to make a bead lock and stud those bad boys out!

The spare for my F-turd is 145/60R16… Too bad the rim is a 5x120

I did change a spare on my friends Mazda 6 a week ago and that was a 5x114.3 with a 16" spare

Adam, are you going to run full bolts or just sheet metal screws? I got my shipment of hex head sheet metal screws yesterday, time to get studding.

I’ve got 1200 Tapcons, and air drill, and a case of beer sitting here ready to stud some tires. I plan on thinning that lake ice out real good! :slight_smile:

I’m making a set of super tires as well as bringing my DOT’s depending on what the condition of the ice is when I get there will determine what tires I run(and what class i run in) My dot’s will punch through slushy wet ice better than 205 fully studded floaters, but if it’s a cold ass day and the ice is solid/dry then it’s knarly studs for certain

replying to it now!

It’s got to have a high backspacing to clear the WRX calipers son :wink: They make the TD I have in the proper fitment…they want $1100 for them.