Crazy buggati....kinda?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/man-builds-own-million-dollar-bugatti-supercar-hand-211223675.html

Crazy work.

Lol nice Cougar.

Cougatti…:rofl

We are clearly much better pirates than the Chinese. They bootleg crappy cinecap movies and video games, we bootleg multi million dollar cars…:crackup:crackup

car sucks. nice wheel gap

I give the guy real life plus rep for the work he put in there.

so much work involved but to me its all wasted time! id hope if you had the money would buy a bugatti for whats under the shell…

Damn a cougar chassis… all this hard work will go up in flames at any given time… literally. :dunno

He should have started with a cheap GSX or TSi AWD at the very least. So dumb.

Then it would never Run/Move LMAO!!!

why on earth of all chassis a cougar

At least it wouldn’t explode! It would also be quick and easy to fix. This cougar shit is cracking me up and my god that thing needs wheel spacers and more rubber.

lol don’t see how anyone can’t hate on this. This guy put in some serious time and it looks great. You think the blonde bimbos are going to know the difference between this and a real one when he’s getting roadhead, nope.

Spend almost 100g’s to make a POS look like a bugatti, that probably could be outrun by a kid on a huffy due to all the extra weight.

Also still sport the same POS interior, just wrapped in leather…

The guys a moron.

One of the comments on the article:

“I’d like to see someone take a real Bugatti Veyron and turn it into a 2002 Mercury Cougar next.”

:rofl

The dimensions are actually really good. Besides the wheel fitment, which seems to be garbage on every replica of anything I’ve ever seen, it’s a solid knockoff.

Are you a tool for driving it? No doubt.

like others said, I give the guy props for effort. However I would have started with a better chassis. evo 8/9 would be pure win

I think it had to do with the basic shape of the car. Looks like the Cougar roof and windshield havent been touched.

I guess this thing is no worse than all the shitty Fiero Ferrari kit cars Ive seen.