crazy nascar crash

From today’s race

music is kinda lame but thank god for nascar spending so much money on safety. I really thought that car was going right over.

Holy Damn.

Thats fuckin insane

That could have been real messy if that fence gave way and the car somehow reached the people in the stands…

edwards… shit!

that is the coolest NASCAR crash I have ever seen

Watching it live…i was blown away by the whole thing.

Even if you dont like Nascar…you have to respect the drivers.

FYI…That was the final lap…final turn.

And the video doesnt show is that Edwards climbed out of the car…and ran to the start/finish line ala Ricky Bobby

Bug crash in the nationwide race as well

I was forced to watch this at the GFs parents…It was the only thing that kept me from blowing my brains out…too bad he was ok.

Carl Edwards is badass :cool:

Border patrol should contract NASCAR to build their fence. Holy damn that thing must be strong.

realtime video with him running to the finish line lol

dont be a faggot. you fucking faggot.

god you are a fucking faggot. I’d tell you to die in a fire, but then i’d be a hypocrite.
Just because he makes more $ in one year than you and your family will do in their entire life doesn’t give you the right to wish harm on him.

P.S: Notice the speeds of the car behind edwards? 204 i think…that’s fucking CRUISING.

Sick crash. However this shit has and will happen more and more at daytona and talladega until they ditch restrictor plates. I couldn’t imagine the drivers having to deal with driving 200MPH in a 30 car clusterfuck for 500 miles.

cruising is an understatement, they were fucking hauling ass! i cant believe he got out and ran to the start/finish.

i saw this live as well just as i walked into the gf’s house.

That would make one of the most boring things to watch since curling and soccer were brought to TV, a little less boring.

Damn… Crazy crash. But he crossed the finish line

Even better that he got right out and ran across the finish line :lol: :tup:

Just goes to show how much wind resistance there is at 200mph. The wind got under the rear end of that car and just whisked it away. Pretty sick. Glad that he is alright. MPD is right, whether or not you like it, you have to respect the drivers.