Crazy shit tonight

ok so im on my way to my fire dept and i get a call from an old old friend… that i havent seen in 2 years :ugh2:
we talk while im on my way out there and then she says she just moved out near that area, she moved to hope hollow road right near denny’s in scott township. so we decide we’re going to chill for a little before i go to my dept to finish some paperwork.
so we’re just drivin around the bridgeville area when my portable radio goes off and says that there was a resident structure fire reported on hope hollow road, and it says her address!! she started crying and i turned the car around and flew back to her house, we run in the house and theres heavy smoke everywhere, i looked around and then she said the address said
1133 1/2 or something and she told me thats downstairs there an apt below her, we both run down to the apt and theres 2 crackheads standing on the porch saying they caught the mattress on fire but they patted it out, i go inside and cant even see cuz there was sooo much smoke, the matress was still on fire a little bit :rofl: i poured a couple containers of water on it and got outside and called county dispatch to report the fire was out but the building needs ventilated and the matress removed 10 mins later scott VFD and glendale VFD show up so i left with my friend…

meanwhile i was just talking to a the girl i know and she said the people below her said that they dropped a cigarette between the mattress and it caught fire, so they lit a lighter to see under the bed and caught it on fire even more :rofl:
so i guess you can say i saved the day? :booty: hehe

huh

useless with out pictures :boink

You really are a glory hound arn’t you…

need camera attached to Pittspeed shirt

wasnt wearin it tonight :rofl: which is wierd, cuz everytime i do we get a car accident or fire… i bet ya 10 bucks if i go put it on now we’ll get a car accident on 79 cuz of the snow :rofl:

That is kind of weird.

ya i mena…how often does that happen :dunno:

:rofl: pittspeed shirt is evil

Shaggy’s sig = gold

Did your friend give you a reward for saving the day?!?!?? :bj:

hahaha.
u r the man The1slo. good job.
Shag’s sig>*

no! :ugh2:

came home and :jerkit:

why is this in on-topic?

dunno??? moving it now!!!