Crazyyyyyy250 vs 'lil SS

gay

Gay? Dude you fuckin beat off all the time and splooge over the screen so bad all the squegees in the world couldn’t clear the jizz from your LCD computer screen.

Faggot.

yeah you are.

Dont agree with that

YOU DONT KNOW HIM SON!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Worst comeback ever.

And how would that example make him gay? Uncleanly, sure, but not gay.

Peanutbutter.

benny change the title to crazyzzzzzzzzzzzz250 vs lilSS hahaha

yeah you are.

Dont agree with that

YOU DONT KNOW HIM SON!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Worst comeback ever.

And how would that example make him gay? Uncleanly, sure, but not gay.

Peanutbutter.

haha anyway that wasnt me on my name last night some other clown

but smokinss we need another race. After i got my car back i changed my WG spring and got the boost controller. before that i was next to nicks s4 from 2 - 3 - 4 on the highway until i hit 5th and then my car just dies 5th is way to high. I’m changing it back to how it was so it should be a little closer. Also my car was running sooooooooooo rich 10.3 on wideband my car was hating lift. as i shifted tru my gears my temp guage also went up as the car started overheating lol you may still have me but it wont be such a pwne this time around

after u get done having fun with gets em wet, care to play with a bolt on slowbra?

ssmokinss probably can’t wait to tell you, but “his car is going to be a whole new beast in the spring”…didn’t you hear? It’s cammed, slammed, and more!(nitrous?)

You’ll need your built block for that mang!

double posting FTL.

lsx>you BRO

you might get pulled over:ohnoes

true OH NOEZZZZ

yea im never on this site and i put all my money into the supermoto instead of my block. oh well but im still putting my 10lb wastegate spring back in wake my car back up

oh smokin was talking mad shit about you yo…

lmao look what I started

oh i bet because hes all that rite lol

idc if someone’s faster then me or if im faster then them its fun racing but goin and talkin shit about someone you beat is stupid. now if he wants to battle it out on a road course or an autox thats a different story