i said creative … i DIDNT say smart …

http://www.joeynovak.com/wiki/index.php/SHOTruck

WTF? lol

the guy doing that has lost his marbles

what in the living fuck

i bet it will go nice and straight when its all done.lol

wtf

all wheel steering is awesome :wink:

I like it, I had thought of something like this but was thinking going full custom front. Doing it to an existing doner is much more simplistic.

For rear toe just remove the rack & pinion use a hollow tube with similar I.D. of the tie rod end, weld a nut… very adjustable toe. If you wanted to get really froggy add an electric actuator coupled with an accelerometer and you could get dynamic toe that in theory could be better than the VR4 and HICAS systems of old.

Stucturally an external roll bar around the cab with the down bars tied into the strut towers of the fwd platform would add a lot of strength and support to the “graf”.

Jesus fucking christ, that is insane. :bloated:

i thought someone was gunna have to ride in back to steer. now im disapointed.:frowning:

that can’t be light that is over 1Klbs in front end. but i bet they had it going in a day

what in the fucking fuck?

I’m at a loss for words.

haha I like it

[quote=“Freek,post:6,topic:34069"”]

all wheel steering is awesome :wink:

[/quote]

X2, but it can become a little difficult with 2 steering wheels, lol

yikes

uhh… Siqqq?

Your just a sho nut now arnt you?

[quote=“tour,post:17,topic:34069"”]

Your just a sho nut now arnt you?

[/quote]

i love the engines, and beleive the engines should be swapped into better platforms, lol

but sometimes the shit that pops up onshoforum is to good to NOT crosspost, just like the stuff from club3g …

[quote=“Nikuk,post:11,topic:34069"”]

what in the fucking fuck?

[/quote]

+1

hahahaha insane!

i think it would be easier to drop the subframe and make 4 mounting brackets to the rear frame rails to bolt the subframe to and some upper strut mounting points. less ghetto too lol. youd prolly have to cut a little out of the rails and rebrace but nowhere near as much as chopping them off lol.

Brian