Cruise to NYSpeed Track Day #2 8/25/06

I’m leaving Mighty after 2:00pm on Friday. I’m going to be flexable with the leaving time since I know some people are comming from the Roch. If anyone wants to follow me up be there about that time. :tup:

It’s a very simple route and I’m going to say this now: If we have a large cruise of cars and you get stuck at the border, I’m NOT waiting around for you. We can’t have 20 cars sitting at the border anyway. I suggest people print out directions just in case this happens.

I plan on taking Regional Route 3 all the way into Dunnville, crossing @ the Peace Bridge.

Anyone who wants to go to watch is welcome.

See you Friday :tup:

down with the sickness :tup:

try to hold up till 215 im workin till 2:banghead:

I should be there well before 2 (hoping to sneak in a Mighty Taco fix before we head out). Belly > me.

ill try and be there racing, well see, if not ill come to watch

I’ll be there at 1:45pm…and Onyx, u better at least wait for me at the border, I get lost in Canada SOOO easily.

I WONT be meeting up this time. I need to make a few stops (Hybrid, Beer Store for the people coming to hang out ie not driving and Bing’s) before going to the trackday. We should have my grill up and running at the event if anyone wants to bring food to throw on it.

Josh, I am having a hard time Mapquesting myself to the track, in case I get lost. Can you post a link to directions from Mighty? I’m sure I’m not the only person that would like directions, just in case.

Justin

Google and Maquest both want you to go 40 minutes out of your way for some reason, so I can’t really send you a link. Let me see what I can do.

I had to use the address: 536 Port Maitland Road, Port Maitland, Ontario, Canada to get Google, Yahoo and my nav unit to find it.

It’s real simple.

Cross the Peace Bridge. After customs/toll, get off on the Thompson Road Exit. At the traffic light make a right. That road (Garrison Road) will turn into Route 3:

From there, follow ALL THE SIGNS for Route 3. There are a few left and right turns, so you need to pay attention. Stay on Route 3, until you get to Dunville.

From there, you should be able to Mapquest the exact address.

The map I linked shows Route 3 as it hits Dunville. Zoom out and east, and you will see where it connects to Garrison, Thompson, and the QEW.

Keep in mind there are 2 Route 3s!

Regional Route 3
Provincial Route 3

You can take either, but I’ll be taking the Regional Route since it’s faster and more scenic.

bump for tomorrow!

just got a call that my brand new video camera came in and i cna pick it up tomorrow morning. thanks camarojoe for making sure i get it b4 tomorrow :slight_smile:

Can we enjoy the scenary this time and not go 100 mph then?

Don’t know how much “scenery” you expect to see (I only remember cows), but we definitely plan on cruising. The fast stuff will happen at the track.

No but we will go 50, so you better not hold up the line again :lol:

u fellas have fun…get lots o pics

r u guys going to Toronto Motorsports Park in Cuyuga? I believe its normal Fri program is cancelled do to a special event, which I’m head’n to for the wkd

^^ it’s not TMP

they are going to dunnville :slight_smile:

i duno r u???!1111!