Mighty Meet -> Cruise to Dunnville

IIRC Josh said he’s meeting up there at 2pm and leaving shortly thereafter. Figured I would post this up so you knew who was meeting there and cruising up to the track together. I will NOT be at Mighty, but I will meet you all at the track.

I’ll be there roughly around 1:30-1:45 to grab some food. I’ll also be bringing a handful of people from the Rochester area with me.

…and I’ll be meeting my boyfriends father at Mighty for the first time since he flew out here to go to the track with us :eek:

I will be at Mighty.

Thanks Mike :tup:

I’ll be arriving with evoMR sometime shortly after 2pm.

Xander and I will be there.

Jeller

I will be there at 2:00 also.

Me too.

I’ll be there a bit before 2. Are we gonna do the QEW for a while and then Route 3 or going the way we did last year?

Aaron and I will meet you guys at the track

[quote=“Thong,post:8,topic:30882"”]

I’ll be there a bit before 2. Are we gonna do the QEW for a while and then Route 3 or going the way we did last year?

[/quote]

QEW? The QEW doesn’t go anywhere near where we are going. We only HAVE to be on it for a minute since it’s the road that the customs booths are on.

I will be there with somedude around 1:30pm

[quote=“Thong,post:8,topic:30882"”]

[/quote]

I much prefer the QEW to 525, 58, to 3 route that Google takes you on. Significantly less boring, and much quicker IMO. Took it when I went to TMP with Dmoffitt, Onyx, Sam and tehbrue a few weeks back.

I’ll be there with niglet a little before

[quote=“MPD47,post:12,topic:30882"”]

I much prefer the QEW to 525, 58, to 3 route that Google takes you on. Significantly less boring, and much quicker IMO. Took it when I went to TMP with Dmoffitt, Onyx, Sam and tehbrue a few weeks back.

[/quote]

So…this one… Google Maps

OOoooo that looks like a nice lil route. I might print that out

The route in red was the route I took to TMP and it wasn’t a bad drive, but I think the google maps route might be faster.

http://users.adelphia.net/~jdsears/images/alt_route.jpg