CSCS Accident (June 5th)

I’m sure most of you seen it, but for those who haven’t here it is. Pretty good camera job.
If anything it’s more incentive for you people to come to CSCS.
I don’t know much about it, why, or how everyone was, any info people?

repost of a repost of a repost.

i bet that guy feels like a dumbass though. shits gone viral 100k views and counting LOL

Am I the only person who laughs at this?
Oh btw, the driver is fine, and its not his car.

zigged when he should have zagged…

^^ whats funny about someones hard work and something they love being destroyed?? you wouldnt like it if you had a good car that got destroyed

^^ but we would probably laugh at it anyways.

I laughed

Whomp Whomp!!.. Hope driver is okay, car can be replaced.

car was rhd

Really sucks crashing right in front of everyone. He had the whole track to crash on.

oh shit

that feeling must have been so shitty, just to know that for sure you will be on YOUTUBE.

Wasn’t his, it was his friends brother car that was on vacay, and worst part was he never drive Rhd and the scuba is rhd

so was it taken without the owners knowledge? if i had a brother, who i lent my car to, last thing id want is one of his buddies driving it. hell, i probably wouldnt even allow him to take my car. ever.

Thats ridiculous lol, id be sooo pissed at the hay.

Wait wait wait…

SO his friend took the brothers car, then said to his homie…
“Here you can race it, my brother won’t mind! its RHD”
… vroom vroom…
“OMG look out for that HAY!” Then the car flips like a Power Ranger!
THEN he had to call his brother on VACATION, and say "the WRX is written off, my friend did it @CSCS!!

WHOMP F’N WHOMP!! I would KILL my brother for that shit!!

Where is my baby powder, I wanna go slap that guy a few times!!

The owner was at cscs. The vacay thing is a rumor.

Meh, parts can be salvaged… Didnt fuck nothin but the roof and some front suspension probably lmao. Time for a new chassis and some part transplants imo. Cars can be replaced, people cannot… though I wouldn’t have hit the HAY.

“GOOD idea/ Bad idea” 102.1

Good idea- bringing a wrx impreza, which has a high potential in competing for a podium finish

Bad Idea- Borrowing your friends car, pushing it over your limit, and trying to race without prior experience with RHD.

There is no difference track driving between rhd and lhd. It’s all the damn same.