CTMP GP Track - Friday, May 8, 2015 MOSPORT

This is the time to buy a track day in Canada. The US dollar is a $1.25 to the Canadian $1, so you’re saving $25 for every $100 you spend.

My track day is the big track at CTMP. Do a quick search here and you’ll see I’ve been hosting track days for several years. The entry fee is $595 Canadian - including PayPal fees. The exchange rate has been changing almost daily, so the actual US amount may vary.

Cap of 36 cars in two groups. Must be experienced at Mosport - or can prove experience at similar tracks.
On track 30 minutes every hour (track closed one hour for lunch). Tons of track time!
Professional MMS marshals.
Paramedics and ambulance onsite.
Professional Flatbed service onsite.
Lunch (for one) included.

Visit www.frankewald.com for more details.
Hope to see you there!
Frank

~$472 USD for those who are lazy.

Thanks Onyx!

What kind of proof is required as far as similar tracks? I’ve ran Chumpcar at a bunch of tracks but I’m not sure how much proof I can come up with.

BlackGTi - did you run in the North region? I might have met you - but I only ventured to WGI south of the border. Running the No Budget Too #998 Miata.
Send me a PM with your email and or phone number. Or click the link in the first post and you’ll can contact me via my website.
Frank

It’s full. Thank you very much for your interest and particpation.

Names being accepted for wait list. Please provide a phone number also.