CTS coupe

hate the interior - doesn’t flow at all, and still waiting for pictures of the back.

No ass shot no care.

And massive C pillar FTW

http://jalopnik.com/assets/images/gallery/12/2008/01/medium_2192770726_84220d0292_o.jpg

Both links provided had tons of additional pictures

thats horrible… :puke:

those are nice

i can’t wait for my dad to pick this up in spring:

actually it will be in this color:

http://cadillac-xlr.com/db1/00001/cadillac-xlr.com/_uimages/MrXLRSittingRedXLR-VBorder.JPG

needs some dubs…

some i-forged or similar would look killer on that

Back end looks like a revised Aztec ass end.

I do like the central exhaust

yeah I like it… but it’s too bulky for something I would drive. Looks like its ass end is to big too.

XLR FTW…I hope to get one sometime :slight_smile:

Sadly I think thats one of the few colors on that car that makes it look less sexy. Tell him to get black or something lol

black - high maintenance hell no

i actually usually dont like red. i dont know if its the lighting or what, but i like it there. needs the hardtop on though. im not big on the verts. needs wheels and a lowering, def

After seeing that ass end, I take back my previous statement :tdown:

i think a different bumper design MIGHT fix the back end. its just very wide and bland.

That is some hot shit.

like everyone else, hotness in everything besides the rear

to be honest, you’re right. I dont know if I could ever own a black car…And I really take care of my cars.

Is there a white available?
either way, its still a hot car and good for him :tup:

The ass end looks like it’s squeezing out an oddly shaped turd while trying to run…

I think it looks kinda ugly in the pics, but I bet it’s pretty hot in person.

im not sure, white would be hot though. when he and my mom picked up my moms srx, they were practically giving them away, (the xlr). no one is buying them. between the rediculous amount they are willing to knock off, and all our other family plan crap, + 0%, i’d say its the right time for it. my dads been talking about buying himself a toy for years, but he hasn’t committed since the '90 vette he had back in ‘95. he deserves it. the money he spends on "himself’ goes towards remodeling/additions etc to the house.