CTS-V > Bentley Continental GT

Going to lunch yesterday some young gentlemen pulled up and paced me in their Bentley. I heard their exhaust note change and assumed he had downshifted to give it a little run. As I dropped to second he went and I mashed the gas. By the time I shifted into 3rd I had taken the lead and he shut it down and then dropped back hard.
He did make a nice ricer fly by when I made my turn.

CADILLAC PIMPIN.

It’s guys like you that make all these other morons think their Cadillacs are fast too. lol Nice kill.

I blame Laurence Fishburne for telling everyone about the new one. I have had more people try to line it up in their lowered celica, galant with an exhaust, E46 328 and the list goes on. Lots of thumbs up and nods as well.
I guess that just tells you that marketing a halo car works.

Or they just think is a old man’s sedan and are looking for an easy race, lol.

Yah I race Town cars too for the easy win. :shurg:

Nice kill.

CTS-V FTW!

I just did some research and now understand why I didn’t walk him harder than I thought I would have.
I thought it had a big 8 or maybe the W12 from VW, but didn’t know it was a W12TT. (550 HP / 480 TQ. 0-60 high 4’s and sub 13 1/4 mile)
Granted it was probably a 8 year old 5,200 lb car being driven by someone who wanted the badge more than the performance from the looks of things.
Also it was an auto so maybe it only downshifted to 3rd?
Either way fun first note worthy run. I also pictured this as a new commerical; “We Don’t Just Make Luxury Cars. We Race Cadillacs”

How the big boys play. :tup: That had to sound pretty amazing in person, twin-turbo 12 vs. S/C eight.

Nice kill :tup:

:tup: