TT LT1 Vette > Slow84ta

I was in Charlotte the other night and a 92 vette pulled up next to me and asked about my car. I said it’s not fast, but we can run anyway. I honestly didn’t think I was gonna whoop him or him whoop me. I was figuring a good run because I could tell at idle his car wasn’t stock. So we both idle out and at about 20 we hit it in 1st and I pulled about 1 car, into 2nd and then he started walking by. Into 3rd he had like 5 cars on me and got me in the end by about 2 buses easy… :thankyou:

I was totally in shock how much he beat me by, I know my car isn’t fast at all, but this thing was a monster. He just happen to pull into a station 2 lights later and I came in as well and talked to him real quick…

Come to find out this is a Twin Turbo lt1 that dyno’d 1002hp/1121tq at the wheels… Just NUTS! His best time was a 8.96 @ 155

Nice…

I stand corrected there is one fast LT1 on the planet…

Was it bright blue?

If so, that’s the one nicknamed the “time machine”; it was TT’d before it became all the rage, many years ago. Forgot who owns it, but I know he’s an EFI genius.

[quote=“97FormulaWS-6,post:3,topic:37972"”]

Was it bright blue?

If so, that’s the one nicknamed the “time machine”; it was TT’d before it became all the rage, many years ago. Forgot who owns it, but I know he’s an EFI genius.

[/quote]

No, it was black… But I know which one your talking about

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:2,topic:37972"”]

Nice…

I stand corrected there is one fast LT1 on the planet…

[/quote]

:violin:

I love C4s btw. Nice loss!

Twin Turbo Vettes are :hay:

X…