Cuban cigars for sale....

Recently came back from Cuba and brought three boxes of cigars with me.

1. 25 Cohiba Esplendidos
  2. 25 Monte Cristo no. 4
  3. 25 Romeo Y Julieta Cedro De Lux no. 1

I will sell whole, or if there is enough demand I will sell individually.

Please IM me if interested.

Cuban cigars???

What’s next?

If you are serious about buying these cigars ensure that the box has the hologram on it, otherwise they could quite easily be cigars from any street vendor who makes them out of banana leaf wrappings etc…

Travel there a lot… know the scams down there.

Everyone makes and sells cigars in Cuba, so long as tourists keep buying them, they’l keep making them.

Just a heads up…

noob question, what is actually so much better about a cuban cigar is it what its wraped in?

and how much are you looking for

Cuba is often said to have the best tobacco in the world.

Therefore, Cuban cigars would be the best in the world.

There really isn’t anything special. They’re wrapped in the same stuff they’re filled with.

P.S. Are the cigars in the boxes individually wrapped? do you have them in a humador (sp?) right now?

Actually,

just yesterday I sold the box of Romeo Y Julietas, so now it’s just the Cohiba’s and the Monte’s.

I’m thinking of selling the remaining cigars individually. Prices are $10 for the Monte’s and $20 for the Cohiba’s.

As for the humidor, yes, they are currently being stored in one.

For those who are interested in buying these, and want to know if they are real or not you should know that there are many different “safety features” Mr. Fidel has installed to make sure you can tell the difference.

Certain features include
hollogram
1/2 crescent moon cut out on top left hand corner of paper divider (it is stamped out by a machine)
the paper divider is a certain kinda paper (i dont remember)
all wooden case (those glass tops jus dont cut it)
various stamps
there may be more, but I dont remember

and if you cut open one of the cigars (length wise) you should see full leaves rolled together in a tight formation, rather than stuffed, small leaves, or one big banana leaf

And also, if by some miracle these are real, they sell individually for approx 30-35usd. Yes that is right. 30-35usd for one fricken cigar.

If they are not real enjoy them anyway. Even the cheap cuban cigars are often better than the average ones you may find here in Canada.

you know that makes sense, i had one cohiba that tasted like poo…

then my cousin brought one over and it was great.

i am not much of a cigar guy, but i have had a few good ones.

hope these are real. maybe we should smoke them to find out.

if they were cohiba siglo VI’s you may have had a buyer…

dont forget that they are worth more in the states then they are here.

Very true, but customs may have something to say about that.

up

What’s a ruban cigar have to do with 240sX’s

this is a buy/sell forum. i’ve seen shit on here that isn’t in any way related to 240’s before, so this isn’t any different.

and stop spelling it “240sX”. it’s annoying.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. :smiley:

Oh, and in case you’re confused Rps13, the cigars are in fact “Cuban”.

been there smoke that… :lol: