Curtis Lumber car show Sunday July 10th (tomorrow)

You were the fluffer, why do you need to ask?:dunno

Broaded.

Good show. Too bad I missed some of the drama that happened before I got there

show was good pretty packed

what drama?

Redline tools getting up in John and Emmanuel’s faces. Happened before I got there.

FUCK ME! I am pissed that I wasn’t there :(. Sounds like one of the worst ideas those Redline goons have ever had before. This could get good. :pop

yeah, I was an hour too late because I was waiting for people to go with me.

hmm no shit. I didnt know it was today I thought it was next sunday. Billy was down here and we were out doing shit. We would have stopped by…

call me a bitch or pussy , whatever i had my k9ids so i couldnt say or do anything . for once i didnt even say a fucking thing esp seein as i had my kids with me . what i love most is the fact that howard couldnt come to me alone he had to have the goon squad . howard if ya ever read this " or g-money tells ya " i am telling u now , i would loveee a opportunity to speak with u 1 on 1 . am i scared of any of the guys ya had wit ya ? nope not at all but the ol sayin theres strenght in numbers is true . all i had was e-man at that point . soooo howard if ya want me to stop grow a set of balls and come see me without the goon squad , i promise i wont hit ya

doubt it will happen, howie is a little dude, and needs his macho man randy savage body guards.

yeah, I saw the juiced up goons he was hanging around with. Wish I had gotten up there earlier.

Any pics from the show???

No wonder hes moving to Florida, clearly he doesnt even give a shit about his reputation anymore if hes pulling shit like that at a show.

howard is a fucking goon just like his fucking goon squad.

hesx to busy smashing pc’s while jerking it to a screen saver a t-balls shooting a 6 roper across the hood of a zr1

The worst part about the whole thing is those retards at the show gave Howard an award for his HTR 850LSICLS Camaro or whatever awesome name he has for it. How do you run your own business and you enter your own car in the show? The guy was supposed to have his own show at the Auto Museum earlier in the year…would probably give the awards at that show to his own cars too!

:rofl

are you talking about the Orange thing?

white with blue stripes

ooo that thingggg