Curtis Lumber Car show

Any body going to head over to Curtis lumber Car Show on Sunday July 11th?

<–this guy.

which curtis lumber?

i would like to check this out!

Route 67 in Ballston Spa

Last years shows was a huge turnout.

Was def a good show last year. Alot of cars showed up, and a decent amount of the Redline crew was setup there. Hopefully it wont be 95* out though!!

i’d deff like to go again this year, last year was dope, and its suppose to be 86 sunday so after this week it will feel like it’s really nice out.

First I heard of it. I might swing up there in the early afternoon.

just saw a flyer about it today. Might go

Yeah my dad went last year and said a lot of cars showed up, they are expecting a lot more this year, and plus there is possibilities to win prizes, awards and trophies .

last year they had to turn people away by noon because there was no parking left, two of my friends came drove through and there was not a single spot to park so they left. if they are expecting more people better show up early. i wont be showing but i will swing by to spectate and pretend like i know what i’m doing with a camera.

I’ll probably go. Went last year and had a good time. Good turnout.

great…now I’m staying home if this ra-tard is going…

I plan on avoiding you at all costs.

this is always a good show. you wont be disappointed if you attend

:hug

Well I hope that there is someone else on this thread that has a c5 z06 that might be interested in going, the last I knew ZEE OH SEX was the only other one i knew of, but he had to sell his and go buy a big bad truck instead:rofl lol jk… sick ass truck by the way!!!

Anyone know what time it starts/ends? I have something going on mid-late afternoon but would love to swing by and check it out. Last year’s show was awesome!

yea same, I have a Bon Jovi concert at 4 (haha) but I would like to attend earlier.

goes from 9-3.