any local shows?

anyone on here know of any upcoming car shows in albany or surrounding areas?

i know cars4cancer is having a big show at lvd in aug sometime. that’s the only one i know of.

just a thought…what does everyone think about shift holding a show?would be a good opportunity for newer members to see what shift is about.

Theres a car show at the Curtis Lumber, Co in ballston spa, ny on Sunday, July 12 from 11am to 3pm www.curtislumbercarshow.com The guys at the saratoga automobile museum are putting it on. Trucks & cars, new & old, foreign & domestic

What kind of shows are you looking for? Hotrod/Muscle, or import shows?

Curtis lumber is 2 miles from my place…I’m in.

im into all cars actually. i know every now and then they have import shows around here. ive been to a few but i havent heard anything yet this year. thought it might be a cool idea for all of us to put together our own.

Good luck with us organizing a legit show…

Every tues there is a car show at Poppy’s Ice Cream(Bear’s Cruise-In). Its by the fire station on Rt7. Usually a pretty good turnout.

Also check out the Guptils car show schedule. They have a BIG show once a month.

yeah ive been to the one at guptils…so i take it you guys have attempted to organize something and didnt have much luck?

Nothing that we try to organize has any luck :lol

Not true. Some of the BBQ’s were a ton of fun and I think some one should organize another

i agree. im down for helping to organize it in any way i can.

I think a huge shift event would be great, especially since the whole situation w/ the lot got all screwy

what situation was that?

we are having a show about 30 mins south of albany

why do organizers still spell everything with a K or Z? bah

not a organizer its my club and thats how our name has been for over 10 years didnt see a need to change it

Second Monday of the month June-September

so it looks as though there is no sign of a shift event any time soon. thats a shame.

Usually, things get going and then when the actual day comes, people start backing out with excuses you cant even imagine :slight_smile: