Auto Show May 5th at SUNY IT (Utica)

Club I help run is putting on an auto show this spring. Money raised helps support the club’s efforts to build future race vehicles. It’s in the 315, but I figured I’d drop the flyer here if anyone is interested.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/45452_353339901452553_1609428368_n.jpg

I’ll be there

Its far enough out to allow me to find a finished project with my shops name on it to roll out. I hope to be there.

Jetta kid I will look forward to meeting you if I can make it out too.

Something with an insane air ride setup so you can win both highest and lowest vehicle!

Krazykid you going to be at the OC meet?

Will they have any vendor booths available?

We currently do not have any vendors, but I don’t see why we couldn’t get you a table or something.

I can bring a table and canopy… I just need a space to set up. 10’x10’ would be fine, 15’x15’ would be better if possible. Just let me know. I also have to check with my boss (wifey) to make sure we don’t have anything going on that day.
Thanks.

Most likely in for this. I have a buddy with a gorgeous white TL out there, will try to get him on board too.

That’ll be no problem at all. We’ve got a pretty big space to use.

Dumped on a set of bronze mesh wheels with a lip kit? If so, I’ve seen it around utica before, and its sick. Either way you should head out.

Bump, weather is supposed to be nice this weekend.

weather is suppose to be awesome, your biggest issue is that staggered and spring nationals are on sunday too, great day for shows but impossible to hit them all.

Yeah, I know. We’ve had that issue in the past, and somehow end up not fixing that when we schedule it.

i think its next to impossible to not have conflicts, each of those shows is over 3 hours from you but its just a big day for the start of the season.

Anyone want to meet up and roll out together? Let me know.

I might go out there I like takin random Sunday drives with the girl and kid. A car show destination would be icing on the cake lol. Not sure yet though.

Edit: looks like I will come out to this. Gonna bring the girl and baby, prolly heading out around 10 or so but with an 8 month old that could be give or take a few lol.

Im still in. Probably bringing the TL. I usually go Rt 20 to Richfield Springs and hop on I90 there. Im down to roll together, my house is right on the 145/7 intersection near Coby.

My TL buddy is going to some show in MD the same day, so hes out. He has silver mesh wheels now, lame.

Mind if I follow along with you? No baby coming now haha my mother offered to babysit so itd be just the girlfriend and myself.

Edit: reading owns me. I thought you said it was you and your buddy rolling down. Haha. What time you leaving?

It will only be me and my girlfriend too :lol Not sure when Im leaving really, I would like to get there early enough to actually enter. Not sure I will stay till 4 tho. Figured if Jettakid is coming from Middleburgh, he has to go right past here, and there is a park and ride across the street. Phate, is there a good size turn out the last few years? Also what is the exact address for gps? Like which lot, never been there.