auto-x edinburg,ny may 22nd and 23rd

Many of you have probably heard of it but i just wanted to throw this out there. Twice a year an event is held in Edinburg NY, there isnt a specific address to find it but it is on wheeler road, edinburg ny 12134… just trying to get some more people to attend, the event starts at 10 A.m. and last most of the day it will be held on the 22nd and 23rd of may. the club that puts it together is the tri-vettes, but anyone is welcome to run there car the track is an old go cart track, kinda rough but not to bad its right around the corner from my house and ive attended the event since i was a kid and would like to see a better turn out than previous years, so if you can make it that’d be sweet if not another one will be held in september i believe… hope to see you there

cazwrx187 driving my MR2 up there last year

This year I’ll be driving his RSTi :lol

This is a GREAT time, more people should come out for 2010!!!

If the Focus wasnt so slow Id probably do this lol. Plus its got to be near my camp I would imagine

Type in “plateau sky ranch airport” in google maps and zoom in, in the top left corner by the intersection you’ll see the course!

I will be there

Cody???..is this you???..lol

hmm … I may go to this . Always wanted to try an auto x event .

there are auto x events at the big parking lot at the end of 787 in albany during the summer. chuck has been to them so you could get more info from him if you want

haha will do …

dude. ya don’t need 500 horsepower…lol. just the ability to turn and def. have a shitloead of fun

where is your camp?

yeah its me shane… i want to see if i can get more people, it gets boring with the same exact people running everytime in the same cars…lol

THIS!!!

It definitely was a good time meeting some of the shift guys…Hopefully we have a good turn out this spring…

Ill come. Can you get more info on it, or a contact number?

ALL: List of local racing in the 518 Area
http://autoshop.union.rpi.edu/?q=node/22

sounds like fun, id be game.

Im definitely in for both days. Will be in the 1:19 for sure this year. With better tires, suspension, hopefully new motor and experiance than when i went 1:21

Thats the mccarty ave lot. There are usually 2 scca events there a season. This autox is through the vette club though. The course is more of a glorified go cart track. Very fun though. Wi

Here’s the flyer that they sent out…Hopefully you guys can see it ok…

I’ll be coming to that. Most likely both days. Not sure how they are going to get 2 events in each day, but ok haha

I will be there. My goal is to beat dkid

my goal is to beat dkid in cazwrx187s car.

I’ll be there. What are they goign to charge for one day?