June 4/5 Edinburgh Autocross

Host: Tri-Vettes
Entry Fee: $20 per event, $70 for all four. Two events per day.

Mandatory Drivers Meeting: 1045
First Car Out: 11am

This is always a fun event. The course is about two and a half cars wide so it’s a decent size. Also, the course never changes so you can compare your times between events.

Here’s a video from last year.

youtu.be/-x67dSiR9rs

I am 95% sure Im going Sunday

I’ll be watching!

May be stopping by with my girl to take pictures and shit. How long of a drive is this from Albany? I assume you’re going to be there making your all seasons scream uncle caz?

Is it unheard of to run a vehicle in stock trim there? It looks like a ton of fun and I might think about going one of the days. I’d just need to find a helmet to use.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=R5Y&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=Plateau+Airport,+Edinburgh+Ny&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1086&bih=821&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Google maps say an hour and 20. I think I got up there in just under an hour last year.

As per the all season comment, you know it :rofl

Fuck this looks fun.

There were plenty of stock cars last year. I’ll be driving my stock jetta.

Sweet what’s the helmet requirement? What rating are they looking for?

snell 2005 or any snell rated helmet made in the last 10 years

Awesome thanks!

Chuck have fun winning stock with me there. :wink:

Edit: I’m sure ill be bumped up this year lol…

I was going to make this thread today too actually!!..Glad to see more people wanting to do this!!..I will be driving my Spec V…oh yay!!!

Maybe i should come slug the e38 around, looks like fun

will be there sunday

Spectating again. =(

Dude your sig is hilarious hahaha

id be there, but gotta have the wisdom teeth taken out and ill be re-cooperating from that

ill bring you, just bring treats :excited