Meatpaws, Explain....

so confused. Just stumbled on this on facebook.

John Waite posted to Redline Motorsports

"Hey h.t , for what its worth I'm glad its going great for ya down there !!! Good luck down there man ."

Saw that as well.

glad i’m not the only one that saw this.

i just laughed.

Explain that being an adult is a bad decision?

As much as we all hated howard, he’s gone and not up here anymore. Looks like a shop of new people doing work there also. Seeing the facebook and the amount of cars they have coming in and out, shit id congradulate him too. Untill he ruins it for himself again down there, if he does, we really cant say much.

Are you kidding me nick? You and John were redlines biggest haters… I dunno, maybee I’m different but if I talk shit about people, I usually don’t like them and never will even if they moved away. Them doing good business Wise is not going to make me like someone. Could’ve sworn people were talking shit about him on a forum a few months back.

“Being a adult?” You guys are doing the same shit all over again with Rodriguez…

Not to mention, Howard called John out in front of his kids and couldve sworn he punked you too at the car show.

Pretty sure that alone would not make me
Congratulate someone or act like a adult.

COOLSTORYBROS.

Man you guys are like a bunch of teenage females on the rag with how much you love starting drama. Tampon anyone?

I just hope someday everyone can get past the Redline dramaz and move on. For as many cars as they pump out I see little failure. I hear more shit about shops around here that are far worse than what I’ve heard about Redline, but really, who gives a fuck?

Is every other car they touch blowing up in Florida? No. I bet Underground Racing probably has a few horror stories too. I wonder how many transmissions and drivetrain components they had to replace in Gallardos from owners who want to launch the cars from dead stops? I know from my point of view I would never bring a car to EPL in CT after what I’ve seen this year. Am I joining local CT forums to trash talk them? How does that make other shops around here look if they’re the ones going out of their way to talk shit about them?

I had a talk with Howard , numerous ones f.w.I.w ! Can’t deny the guy is making huge gains down there with a lot of cars etc , he has a hell of a crew wich I’m sure is most of it . Hate on me if ya want for what I said I have my reasons .

+rep for being a bigger man and moving on.

I was just a little fallen back on the comment as all the “hate” history john has had with Rl.

its odd

I never had a problem with Howard, he’s helped me out actually before. Did you guys really think he was going to fail in Florida? The guy had one of the nicest shops in the area here. I’m sure he is up to par in florida too.

Money makes money.

Nobody in this thread was bashing Howard they just wanted to know why after all the shit that went down between him and slow is slow talking to him. So why dont you take your own advice and put a tamon in and hop off Howards dick so slow and Death can get some.

:banghead …just stop talking.

Actually my comment had NOTHING to do with Howard, I don’t even personally know Howard…it had to do with the fact that too many people stick there noses in others peoples business, if John wanted to make amends with Howard then so be it. Yes they may have had a rough past but obviously he was man enough to get over it. Some of you mother fuckers need to grow the hell up.

This. He’s not a bad dude.

Problem is too many people jump on the bandwagon “hate” train when they know nothing about the situation.

Other peoples business? It was posted on a public facebook page! Its everybody’s business if they wanted to be especially seeing as how alot of it went down on this site and was constantly updated by John so again take your own advice and “just stop talking”.

+rep if I could agree on all points.

How so? I hopped on the bandwagon when he attacked my friends publicly. When customers, his “friends” and EX-EMPLOYEES come to my shop for me to do work for them and tell me all the “rumors” about him/them are true, and even tell me about new stuff they dealt with that wasnt even mentioned here. Friends parents getting fucked over by him on cars and disrespected in public too. The list goes on. I never met the guy, but that doesnt mean I dont know the situations. Then for him to call me out as a scrony ass kid who doesnt have a pot to piss in and he is coming back to NY to straighten me out, on that fourm, when I wasnt even the one posting in his dumb ass threads… fuuuuck him and anyone associated with him. Not a bad dude huh? LOL

I was asked to ignor it, and out of respect to the people that disrespect (see me being the better man) I wont loose sleep over any of this, and will simply enjoy the LOL’s at the shop, at a bar, at a show, where ever if his name comes up as I sip a beer and listen. no fucks given, no at-a-boie’s either.

NO SHIT he posted on their FB page.

But his personal issues with Howard were obviously taken care of in private seeing that NOBODY knew he cleared things up with him. That’s what I am getting at!!! The fact that he made amends with Howard and everybody is questioning it. Why does it matter??? That’s Johns personal decision.

Again…just stop talking.

Yea, we get it that you’re mad. Relax for fucks sake.

I don’t talk shit about people that did me no wrong. Howard dyno’d my Lightning, and I’ve “shot the shit” with him a few times. Was fine to me. All I’m saying is there are far too many people who bad mouth that guy when they were not directly involved. It’s one thing for someone to have a direct issue with him, it’s entirely another for an entire forum to jump on the hate train for fun.

Truth.