LOL@email from Howard at Redline...

I sent Howard an email, letting him know that my Corvette was for sale, he was his response-

“Travis,
Aren’t you the one that is on the shit518 site that likes blasting me that I’m a hack calibrator? same Travis??
Howard”

LOL Howard, as I said in my short response, that was the other Travis, but dude, calm your jets with the accusations. Perfect example why NO ONE out of your little circle respects you at all…

Maybe I’ll run into you on the highway someday…don’t worry, I’ll turn around and pick up your doors after I suck them off:hug

Your friend,

The real Travis

Oh boy… Idk how so many people have problems with Howard, he’s not a bad guy at all. Maybe he conveys himself differently over emails and such, but in person hes always been good to me!

Woooow Redline never seems to amaze me

Oh yes more epicness

Wow, thats actually kinda fucked up.

Maybe T-Bag Money Dog was checking out howards e-mail :rofl

he does seem to come across as a bit stuck up online

I actually really don’t have a problem with Tony

Howard is a good guy, IMO. He runs probabaly the most successful ‘shop’ in this area, if not further. Just my .02… then again i dont know the whole story, so who knows.

this is a fine example of why redline guys are blowjobs . they think there above all and there shit dont stink , its ok though there are a few cars that are comin from another local guy that should make howard realize he aint the man he thinks he is

He is doing very well for himself, and there was one of his new “600” package camaros up at LG doing some pretty nasty burnouts!!

there is a reason why 95% of the redline edition cars that are sold , are out of state lolol . and many in the area will never use him again . unless your givin him tuggers all day he dont need or want ya

it was an HTR 525

Considering that I built Ray’s car (yes, Synapse did the fab work and tuning, I give them credit and commend their work) in a 1 car garage with 4 jackstands, nothing that has came out of his shop is all that impressive to me.

Nice edit!

At first I’d feel insulted for being called a failure [STI_Failvis], but then I’d just laugh and let AlpineSkiier drive the Corvette so that he can datalog it and ensure that it’s running correctly for the new owner.

Same here, ive met him in person a few times and he was always great in person. But its hard to deny an email like that, serious douche bag move.

from waht I understand from some very “legit” resources, that Howard is a great guy, until you think about doing business with him, then its all games.

hmmmm ask a certain memebr on here how is car is doin . thats why its somewhere else now gettin done the RIGHT way not a hack job

im not sayin who,s car it is but when redline did a motor job and so on they leave wires twisted together , not sealed , and a slew of other things . ill et him chime in if he needs to or wants to

It’s a lot easier with a large amount of capital behind you

This

if howard closed up redline today he’d still be fine, he had money way before it opened. It was a “hobby” that just got turned into a buisness…

brb, daughter got into potatoe bag and is throwing potatoes all over the kitchen