Custom alignment specials

Break out a measuring tape and DIY steve, then get it aligned.

I don’t want to dick with it.

broke ass pos nissans

Nothing is broke douche, drives straight as ever. I just can’t get the most out of the tein tie rods i have until I have the rack centered correctly.

newb

The alignment rack will literally center the steering rack and make me adjust the rods till the rack(steering) is centered, toe out on turns is measured as well as caster.

Tom, Jesse told me to call you, keep forgetting.

I may need two cars done. My Supra needs an alignment as well, and he said you know what your doing. You available on weekends? This is something I can wait there for right?

Which is why you’re car tracks like shit…and has p.o.s. settings that i’m sure are no where near where you asked them to be. Can you also sit in the car while they do it so your alignment is perfect? Does the guy even know your name? I’m just telling everyone that if they want someone competent, who does this shit every weekend to track they’re car, that they can. Ask anyone who i’ve done it for…

Thats what the other shop did. When I installed the steering rack in the car, I didn’t have the steering wheel perfectly centered. Right now my tie rod ends are threaded all the way on one side and just enough on the other side.

When I turn the wheel one way it will hit the frame rail, turn the other way and it won’t even come close.

yea tracks like shit, u know it.

he does and so do i shit tracker

ok yea! so ur telling me ur the only fucking one in the area who can align a car? omg get a life u rocket scientist.

Everyone…

Calm down.

yeah, that’s what we’re telling you.

suggonmycalk

im as calm as a cumcuber.

icuntfinett

me either :frowning:

Tom,

PMd you.

Anyone can align a car, shits all digital and you get a print out with the specs.

listen Tom, i have no doubt u are great at what u do and would love to align some of our cars, i just didnt think the $$ was anything special. thats it and thats all. i have been to someone who did what i asked and gave me the print out to prove that it is what i asked. so its not like u are the only one, sorry.