Need an alignment

Hello Dudes,

I know this is such short notice but I’m in desperate need of an alignment right now. Sasha is at the track all weekend, Scott from CAN alignment is off all weekend as well and almost every performance shop i call are all booked. My car is pretty dumped, which means I can’t even bring it to a crappy tire. Let me know what you guys think.

DK

You can try Level auto in Toronto, as far as I know their facility is fairly slammed friendly.

647-436-5940

You can bring it to johnson and magwood, but i personly think the old man there is a prick, and the’ll charge you 100 and only to the toe on the front…

thanks bud. I just called them and booked an appointment this weekend

DarkManX, what was the quote that they gave you? Are you doing a 2-wheel or 4-wheel alignment?

What happened man?

so far best place around my place is the local ford dealership… In Napanee, been to a few places now depending on my slammage… Id rather take it to Nissan… I know the guys there… but theirs is a drive up and on where as the ford one here is level with floor… I can leave my kit on and all and still have no problems…

I think i m going to hit up Sg motorsports, heard nothing but good things about them. From EVERYONE!

For any hamilton guy,

Hamilton alignment and brakes
905 546 7665
1575 King street east

i will do the alignment myself and we will get any car on the ramp!
$100 for a 4 wheel alignment.

The car drives amazing now. I got a 4 wheel alignment but they loved my car so much that they dropped it to $60 and gave me license plate covers. Very clean shop with young guys who know what they are doing.

+1

What about shitbox drivers like myself? How much is the regular price for a 4-wheel?

EDIT: Did you get a quote for a 2-wheel (toe) alignment? My alignment is minty fresh except for toe…

Regular price for Hamilton alignment and brakes.

4 wheel is $79.95
2 wheel is $69.95

Is this at the Hamilton place, or the Toronto one?

edited

75 bucks and they were quick… got the truck and the car done.
+1 for the napanizzle ford dealership