Where to get a alignment?

Im looking for a place i can get a alignment done that isnt going to cost a fortune. Im looking for like $80 or so, and i would put my stock rims on so these dont get all scratched up. The only problem is, i would need to be able to get onto the alignment rack, and my car is lowish…

So, who does good alignments cheap than i can get my car in?

Goodyear on sheridan near delaware. Ask for Ralph.

The big chain stores (Goodyear, Midas, Monroe, Firestone, etc.) are probably the worst place to go. What you get is some high school dropout with NO ASE certifications 85-90% of the time

^ word… And i tried to go to 2 places so far, they both looked at me like i was a retard, and i tried to get onto the thing at monroe, but my bumper just RAILS the dam ramps, and when i took off my bumper to hope i could get on then, my real bumper still freeking hits… UGH!

I need some 50ft long ramps or something…

How bout u raise ur car 1/2" and goto Suburban

But, ill put on my stockers with snows on them so i dont really care about the rims… As long as they dont freeking bash the shit out of them, im fine…

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:5,topic:34473"”]

How bout u raise ur car 1/2" and goto Suburban

[/quote]

Thats a pain in the ass, and then i would have a wheel gap…

And my alignment might change when i lower it again…

[quote=“J&J,post:3,topic:34473"”]

The big chain stores (Goodyear, Midas, Monroe, Firestone, etc.) are probably the worst place to go. What you get is some high school dropout with NO ASE certifications 85-90% of the time

[/quote]

Man i’d argue with this I worked /ran a few of these places back in the day and some of the guys were top notch ase master techs. But worked there because it was gravy work. Some of the best tech’s i know have put their time in in these places. But then theres also some garbage there too, just as any place

I had great luck (on recommendation) with the Sears in the Galleria Mall. They did a great custom alignment on my STi, and if you want to change settings for any reason, you can go back for 6 mo. I think it cost $70 or so.

Never go to Firestone near the Galleria Mall; I got their “lifetime” Alignment because it was on sale, thank god.

They did it 4 TIMES in just over a Month because every time they did it, it STILL pulled one direction or another.

Finally gave up and took it to the one in Hamburg and they nailed it the first time.

licatas on walden across from swerve… amazing place

[quote=“97FormulaWS-6,post:10,topic:34473"”]

Never go to Firestone near the Galleria Mall; I got their “lifetime” Alignment because it was on sale, thank god.

They did it 4 TIMES in just over a Month because every time they did it, it STILL pulled one direction or another.

Finally gave up and took it to the one in Hamburg and they nailed it the first time.

[/quote]

I also have had horrible experiences with Firestone.

So, whats the plan? Place across from swerve, or place across from hybrid?

I need a alignment like… yesterday…
Tires have 2800 miles on them, and are now belted…

[quote=“J&J,post:3,topic:34473"”]

[/quote]

Which is why I said ask for Ralph at goodyear. He isnt a dropout. he is ASE certified and he has done members cars already.

licatas is across from swerve

SEARCH.