trust worthy cheap shops?

i need a front end or 4 wheel alighnment on my jeep where are some good cheap shops that i can trust in the rochester area? I used to go with midas on empire and they ripped me off a few times so i stopped going there. what does a 4 wheel alighnment go for anyhow?

I used to work for scotties in brighton. good guys up there. pretty sure its $99 for a 4 wheel…

if you are going to pay $100 just go to firestone or an expert tire (same company) and get the lifetime alignment for $130. they will align it as many times or as often as you would like. if you are going to go offroading it will be a wise investment.

wow, thats a good deal. providing the work backs it up of course. lol

I got mine done at Sears and it was 79 I think.

I wish I had the 2nd spec sheet…
First time I went there, I’m driving it home and it was pulling to the right like a holy mother fucking fucker.
I was like uhh this is not fucking right at all.

So I called them up next time it was nice out (rained for like a week after), and they told me to bring it in.
They threw it back up there, and they missed a couple steps the one tech said apparently, and there’s some special tools that you need to do it, and the guys that did my alignment did not use them.

Anyway, the camber was waaaayyy the fuck off.
But anyway, it got fixed.
Sooo.
79 at sears.
or 69.
i forget
but it was cheap, and they were open until 9. :stuck_out_tongue:

seasonall

any info on the firestone deal for 130? so i pay 130 and i get my car alighned for the rest of the time i own the car?

yepp. works at any firestone in the country too if i remember correctly.
all you have to do is keep the paper work.

cool i’ll probably do that then.