front end alignments; where to go?

i was thinking sears, but basically i just want some input.
past experiences
price
warranties?

discuss

they rasied there prices. fuck that place steer away!

Goodyear in east aurora. Talk to travis he might be able to hook you up

Firestone has the most expensive one-time alignment price, BUT they offer a lifetime alignment option, which costs about $160, but as long as you own that car, you get free alignments after that. They even did an alignment for me after Joe and I put my springs in.

It’s worth it for me considering I drive GM. If your car gets out of alignment a lot, then it might be worth it for you too. (like if you drive on Kenmore Ave. frequently…lol)

^^^ thoughts? i NEVER heard of that before, but i’d totally do it. i know it’s firestone… but wow, sounds like a good deal for a stock ride

:wave:

12 month/12K warranty too

that’s great. where?

goodyear on sheridan, right next to the police station…

59.95 for all four, or just front? (I know it’s pointless to do fronts but not the backs, but that’s what MidgeX is asking…)

you really cant do the front without doing the rear, at least not for a proper alignment

but yes, for a complete 4 wheel computerized alignment…

then that’s a great deal for a one-time alignment. :tup:

1. I need the new number for that place.
  2. I need an alignment on a lifted GMC… is it the same price?
  3. Last time I got an alignment on the VR4, the couldn’t align it correctly, yet I still got charged full price, cause they made it better. Can you dial in the truck perfectly?

shrug, depends on if it can be adjusted properly…you can only align a car as well as it can be aligned

if the adjuster sleeves are all rotted and shitty, you can only go so far without running the risk of snappy snappy

jack on your truck the alignment should be fairly easy providing the ecentric’s are all free we get 69.99 but on a stock k1500 the control arm needs to be removed to remove knockouts thats extra but your lift kit should be adjustable

Weilands on Transit rd(near clinton) in West seneca.

Sean can joo hook me up with alignment for the cobrahh? The big DRs out back wont give you any trouble doing it will they?

nah, the slowbra should be safe

im over on sheridan now tho…new tech and new equipment ftw :tup: