Custom Built Computer, $350 OBO

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $350 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I can’t give you exact model numbers/specs cause the computer is sitting in my storage. Serious offers will be entertained with me going to the storage to get more information/wipe the harddrive.

Custom Built (I have been building custom PC’s for myself for about 5-6 years).

I don’t have the exact model numbers of the parts, but I can guarantee you everything is working, and what’s like-new is like-new.

Gigabyte Motherboard (MicroATX, PCI-E, DDR2 DUAL CHANNEL compatible, ALMOST BRAND NEW)

Corsair XMS2 RAM (2GB) DDR2 Dual Channel

Onboard Graphics

Onboard Sound (but it’s the best I’ve heard in a while, take it from me, I used to do music production)

160GB Western Digital HDD

Pentium D 2.5 GHZ (Im sure its 2.5 or over but can’t remember exactly… decent proc)

450w (I believe, it’s at least 400… It might even be 600) thermaltake (brand name!) power supply (literally BRAND NEW, can even supply the box)

There are other things I’m sure, but I just want to get rid of it.

Reason for selling: Need the cash for some debts, and it’s just sitting in my storage.

I’ll throw in a CRT monitor for $15 as well if needed.

Keyboard + Mouse = additional $20 (microsoft keyboard, midrange, logitech gaming mouse w/ finicky scroll whell, but works great apart from that)

PM is key.

Josh