expensively built PC with watercooling

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $400 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: maybe
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

OK, what I have here is a friend’s system, or more precisely their ex’s computer :slight_smile:

it’s a p4 3ghz with 2gig ram, 3 hard drives ranging from 120 to 200gig, s-ata, it has an asus motherboard, burner, some snazzy ati video card (pci-express), firewire card, usb2 card, modem…

The only thing special is it has a water cooling kit on the cpu and video card (I had to refill it but otherwise works perfectly), it has a big round lcd display for temperature and fan speed and such, it puts on a cute light show when you boot up :slight_smile:

I set the starting price at 400 figuring 200 for the water cooling kit and 200 for the computer itself, I’ll seperate them if two buyers are willing to co-ordinate and both sell…

I don’t have pictures but it’s a silver case with lots of vents and fans, with an integrated carrying handle on top, doesn’t have any name brand written on it though

Located in north york, not far from finch station

Can you get me some detail on the CPU and vid card? Very interested.

I am very Interested in gaining a decent desktop for gaming. My Email is; vlambo@rogers.com; Send me your contact info.

very interested
msg me ur contact info too

klamigo@hotmail.com

Still have this thing? PM me if you do.

BUMP

This system has come back on the market, previous buy was a crackhead and couldn’t pay the balance… this is after 2 months of trying

$350 and it’s yours

call for an appointment :stuck_out_tongue:

416 224 9391

pm me details, interested