Custom Car Shops

Can you suggest a good place to go to get things fixed on a car and a shop that will put after-market products on.

I have a 1995 Jetta GL. It needs to get stuff put into it.

I have a cold air intake/short shifter.
I need a shop to install those two things.

Thanks.

www.1st-try.com

he is bgblockelcamino on here and a site sponsor

If you can’t install a CAI and a short-throw shifter you don’t need to be modding a '95 VW. Leave that thing 100% stock for your own good. It won’t be fast (just ask Whitey about the pain he went through trying to make his VW of that generation fast) without a massive budget. And then you have a fast '95 Jetta. Wow cool.

-TJ

i shoulda just kept my civic :frowning:

im not a “shop” but I can do it for some $

Honestly, if you REALLY REALLY can’t figure it out just by looking at the pieces, go to vwvortex.com and search for how-tos. Those are two pretty simple mods. I imagine you’re a 2.0 - so your throttle body isn’t even in a weird placement or anything. Additionally, the short shifter you’re speaking of mostly like is a new selector piece - which usually only aligns in one fashion and only takes some WD40. If it’s an in cabin short shifter then you have to do it from the bottom, but even those aren’t too bad. Save yourself some $$. If you really want someone to install it so you don’t ever have to touch it, I live in Shadyside and I’ll make you a good deal :).

lol if you can fix your bmx bike you should be able to install both parts. give it a shot and just dont break anything.

well some reason my post was deleted but for money I can do it.

Just call 1st try already he has helped many of us.

i will see what i can do …