Custom ECU Tunes?

99^ gm’s first $150 takes it!

good deal too bad it wont work his s10

why noy,it should

well there site is down right now but i didnt see s10 listed but i didn’t check his year…

but i also thought the ECU’s were different wit the 97 and 98+ ? ?

ok there site is back up and they don’t list a s10, or a 4.3

oldest vehicle they list is a 98 that they have the programmer for

thats why i said 99^(up)

What are you refering to Brian??

I didn’t thing anybody did a mail order tune, SoLo, do you mean PCM 4 Less??

Mike

he has a predator handheld tuner for sale… works on 99 and up… you have a 03… it will work more options than hypertech…

multi quote FTW

Oh, ok, I’m a little thick today.

Thanks,
Mike

were was it posted what stella year was

and HOLY multi qoute …lol

post # 17 and you even quoted it.

haha…my bad

but any way they don’t list a 4.3 on there site

If the Predator was used on a truck, it will need to be sent back to Diablosport to get unlocked, even if the stock tune was reinstalled to the truck. It only works on 1 car/truck and marries itself to the VIN number. I also have one from my 02 Silverado, I just use it to scan codes now.
I also use HPTuners on my 05 Silverado. There is a big learning curve, but well worth it. It’s not much more than buying a handheld tuner. The only S10 support from HPTuners is for the 01 and newer.

Thanks 4 the info Rammer, how good a tuner are you??

Also what might that reprogramming from Granatelli/Diablosport run, money??

Do they really show better gains than the Hypertech? I was basically happy with my tune from my '97, but I’ve heard the later model units weren’t very impressive…

Mike

the diablosport one won’t work for u, they don’t list a 4.3 on there site … u might have to call them and see

i’ld would go wit doing ur own tuning, thats what i was planing on doing b4 my accident

I’ve only tuned a couple of 5.3 Silverados. Advance timing, lean out PE, remove torque management, etc. I think Diablosport charges $75 to unlock. If they don’t list your year and engine, then it will not work.
Diablosport it much better than any of the hypertech tunes that I have seen, plus the tuner itself has more user options.

ya just from looking at there site and the options they can do on vehicles is real good, its a shame they dont make 1 for the 4.3