Custom painted Primaxx wheels For Sale $250

do they come with the lug nuts?.. :haha come on you need to do a better job at convincing me :nana

would look better than the ones on there now…

no lug nuts sorry just the wheels ill take 175 because there are not lug nuts.

ill send you a pm

oh and thanks for that comment about my wheels lol

no prob broooo

sale pending

yea justin they will look better get them ;D

i am so fucking pissed off, the second i put a tire on one of the rims the fucking paint flaked, so i think eventually i will have to get them powdercoated

weak.

how did you put the tire on? i dont see how the paint flaked they were sprayed and cleared with a bunch of coats… did you use a tire mounting machine?

yeah i used a machine, the second the tire touched the paint it went CHIP! :headbang FACKKKKKKK! :angry2 the machine i used had rubber feet that grabbed the rims from the inside and we use a poly compound head on them and a steel bar with plastic protectors on them

i saw that shit and i was like :eek what the fuck… :wtf

nothing like the Krylon touch.

sorry dude i have painted a bunch of wheels and this has not happened before hmmmm… idk i told you that they were not my best when you picked them up all i can say is sorry

nah its all good bro, for that price i shouldnt be mad at all…you have any of that paint left over (touchup) ?

id say go to advanced auto and just see if they sell a pewter paint and use that i dont have any touch up

umm no.

idk they fit thats all that matters, im all about trial and error lmao

i always leave the lip polished or unpainted and never have this problem…

that would look cool but i doubt these could be polished or chromed or i would do it