Custom painted Primaxx wheels For Sale $250

I have these wheels that i was going to put on my girlfriends civic but it go hit pretty good with hail and shes selling the car. These were Red and are now painted and cleared a Pewter color they look great. they have a silver with gold flake in the paint. these are 17’s and are in good shape they are a universal 4. no tires

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/04goat350/010-451x333.jpg

I dig the color, any more pics? and what paint did you use?

primax wheels. i think they cost less new… sorry man, someone would have said it im sure.

i used wheel paint but i cant remember what it was i painted these like 2 months ago or so but there is 3 coats of paint , 2 of clear. like i said they are in good shape but they do look really good. Brian Houck (SMOF) used the same paint company on his RO_JA’s and it holds up very very very well. i dont have any more pics right now because my computer with all my pics crashed ill post more tomorrow

price
($300)

these are 130 a piece new

$520 new

250 takes them

anyone want a cheap set of wheels?

$50? that would be cheap…

if they were 5 lug or came with tires, i woulda bought them already

bump

If they were 15’s Id consider them. My hubcaps are starting to look like shit. I cant afford new tires and my Yokohama’s are still good though.

if i allreaddy had my engine i would had snatched them up

still for sale

still for sale 200

come on dont tell me that…i have 200 saved up for my engine right now…grrrr i hate you :angry2

come on you know you want them lol

your an asshole lmao, will they fit my sentra? if you want them sold you can look them up (HEHE! :nana)

whats your bolt pattern

4x100

i belive that they will fit they are a universal 4 lug so yeah.

most all 4 bangers are 4x100 at least mid 90’s