Cutty

I made fun of you.

You, being vastly inferior to me, made a crack about my girlfriend.

You will:

A) ASK for a ban for breaking the rules of the forum;
B) APOLOGISE to the entire board for being white trash; and
C) THINK before you post in the future;

or, I’m going to break your jaw at the BBQ.

Admin, lock this thread because there will be no negotiation.

buhahahahahaha… jaw breaking at the BBQ…

worst thread ever

wtf is up with this quote?

shalerpunk
most of my cars never had white trash in them

i :love: efighting

cutty = white trash.

ok so you calling him white trash is acceptable, but him calling your gf white trash is not?

if anything you would get the ban… breaking peoples jaws and shit, get real now.

LMAO, and people talk about me getting defensive over family…

yes, because there’s a precedent where people have been banned for talking about family/spouses/etc…

people talk shit on each other here all the time.

:dunno:

Pewter told me he has no problem with me breaking his fingers at the BBQ.

Your problem is that you don’t enfore board guidelines equally.

people talk about your family?

i might call you a ricer, or whatever, but i can’t say that i’ve ever said a word about Jen, or your relatives.

um yeah asshole what were you sleeping behind the keyboard for the Darkstar and Quik bullshit last year and the year before and the Kurt stuff?

(All of which is over)

honestly? i don’t scroll down to e-fighting unless my name is in the “Last Post” title, I have something to kvetch about, or someone IMs me and says “<Insert name here> just started a thread calling you an asshole/fag/prick.”

talking about people’s families only demonstrates a lack of anything to say about the person you’re insulting, and reinforces the white trash moniker bestowed upon you. It’s a low blow seeking only to enrage an opponent in lieu of having anything to say about him.

Basically, I’m a better person than Cutty: More intelligent for sure, and (I hope) better looking. Now, I’m not being arrogant; There are plenty of people who are better than me. I’m just saying that he’s always someone I’ll be able to look down on, and his actions only cement his position near the bottom of the ladder.

that was a pm,girlfreinds dont cout as family etc!@dont get all fired up at me,thats just my thoughts :love:

thats pretty arrogant coming form a pizza boy that is a self proclaimed genious and causes shit on the internet because he can…

crying go figure? you are not happy with anything, government, religion, social status, life whatever.

we all know you are a self proclaimed genius, create your own board… I will be first to sign up!

lol…i only proclaimed i was a genius after years of being told i was by every test, teacher, GATE/GOAL/SAGE instructor, and everyone else with a modicum of expertise in the area.

running a board isn’t for me; i’m quick to temper and wouldn’t want to devote the time or money to it. hell, i think the ten (or was it fifteen?) dollars I spent on this board was probably a waste.

regardless, i’ve said what i needed to say. if i’m still pissed on the day of the BBQ, i’ll do what i’ve said.

Why are you here then? Why not leave and just never come back?

wait i think this is one of those smart people games you play where you quote the dictionary… lets see “white trash” according to www.dictionary.com

white trash
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person or poor white people.
Used as a disparaging term for a white person or white people perceived as being lazy and ignorant.

cutty is not poor, i don’t think anyone would say cutty is lazy. he has to be ignorant for this to be true then, right?

well lets look up ignorant on dictionary.com

ig·no·rant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gnr-nt)
adj.
Lacking education or knowledge.
Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
Unaware or uninformed.

cutty has the same highschool education you do…

my post is about as worthless as this whole thread…

and the same aptitude too… :rolleyes:

that is seriously all you got? wow

oh…i’m not saying it wasn’t worth it when i was a free member with limited access… but the upcharge for access to two (at the time) seldom used forums, an avatar, and attachment ability was a waste.

it wasn’t until many people (myself included) asked for an e-fighting forum that anyone even posted in the pay forums.