D16z6 head, vitara pistons, turbo mani, BOV $150obo!

Just want this stuff gone!
Individual prices as marked
Perfect for homemade turbo kit!
please make offers through pm

New 75mm Vitara pistons - $50

XS Power manifold for d-series. t3/t4 turbo 38mm waste gate - $75

Tial wg - Sold
Turbo XS RFL BOV - $50

D16Z6 head with valve cover - i was told it has 87k miles on it - $50

ill take the injectors
are they saturated?

hey can u hookk me up with a deal if i buy the lot all together? cause if so ill do it

I don’t know much about hondas but have been playing with the idea of getting a bit more power out of my civic, doing a cheap suspension setup, better tires and tracking the shit out of it.

What kinda power gains can i expect on a stock d16z6 with those bigger injectors and a decent tune? Or are they pretty unnecessary unless i plan on boosting…i dont wanna go that much into it, just bolt ons, tune and have a fun CHEAP track car for some auto x or dunneville.

And are the Del Sol Si brakes the same as EG LX Sedan civic’s?

those injectors would be crazy overkill unless ur boosting

get a light weight flywheel maybe new clutch while ur at it then the typical bolt ons along with suspension and itll be alot more fun to drive

dont expect to get much power out of the d16 though without boosting

already have aftermarket clutch/flywheel from what i was told by previous owner. and it’s been for the most part gutted and has aftermarket intake.

Looking to maybe do full exhaust or cat back, depending on what kind of deals i can find, maybe a decent intake mani, and a solid tune. Picking up a new car in the near future, and prob gonna keep this civic since i’d get a lot more enjoyment out of it as a track car than i would with the $1000 or so i can prob get by selling it.

pm"d

money sent for injectors

injectors are sold

bump for lower prices!

bump!

bump

anyone?