dads camaro

man, in a residential neighborhood… not cool
there are tons of empty streets or business parks to do that in

this thread reeks of POOR.

OMG 360 FT/LBS… like 260 at the crank after it goes through that shitty GM slushbox. Watch out. Siiiq crate motor coming through.

fucking LOL

smart

[quote=“speedped79,post:20,topic:32137"”]

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/speedped79/th_mycar261.jpg the v6 firebird did better

[/quote]

in your driveway???.. oh man… at least you were facing the garage…

:picard::cjerk:LAME

i would have been more surprised had they not been doing burnouts.

i’ll watch burn outs all day, why do you cops care that it was in a neighborhood ?

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:27,topic:32137"”]

i’ll watch burn outs all day, why do you cops care that it was in a neighborhood ?

[/quote]

Because its ok to slow traffic down on the highway to 40mph to roll race but doing a burn out for 10sec is the end of the world…:picard:

i’m officially completely, entirely, sick of camaros. as of this thread.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:28,topic:32137"”]

Because its ok to slow traffic down on the highway to 40mph to roll race but doing a burn out for 10sec is the end of the world…:picard:

[/quote]

:rofl: soooo true. some people need to get off their high horse.

GM crate engines are a rip,they end up charging like 3k+ for an engine like that.:tdown:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:24,topic:32137"”]

in your driveway???.. oh man… at least you were facing the garage…

[/quote]

you should see my driveway from me and my dad, the concrete guy yelled at him lol it was funny but ya its like all black

:clap:

I’m almost embarrassed to own a 3rd gen now.

Im glad I sold my Camero.

What headlights do u have in that? I would love to get a clean 3rd gen z actually, but i have enough cars…why does this thread reek of poor? last time i checked a clean 3rd gen isn’t cheep…or is it due to the location of the vids it looks like lackawanananananana

lol the blue one is lovejoy, and speedped is south buffalo.

showoff, isnt that yoiur bros old camaro?

lol i love the comments i wont get pissed if you guys wanna rip on the cars i know what my dads is capable of doing and sorry he didnt go the full potential.

and the red/ black is beat well the motor is anyways. and yeah ray my bro bought a motorcycle so i bought his car for 800 bucks.

I should say somthing like screw you guys why are you making fun of me blah blah blah.

but why should i when i know more about the cars than use and it dont bother me when someone talks crap like other people.

oh and the other reason i dont care is because it will end up being a 42 page b*tch fest about my car is better than yours and i will beat you up and chace you down.lol

i’ve read your post like 4x and i still really don’t understand what you’re saying

seems like your dads car is capable of doing a burnout is all i see?