BITCHES BITCHIN!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so my old lady went to bed. So I decided to take the Maro out. I had a sick ride. So it was getting a little late. So i decided to head home. On the way I ran around my town blowing donuts and burnouts up and down the road like a 1/2 mile from the house. I park the car walk in and sit down on the computer. I say to myself cool I didnt wake her up. Next thing ya know she’s opens the bedroom door and starts fucking bitchin. Your an asshole. Blah blah blah. I was like why. She screamed you and your fucking burn outs and shit. I was like whatever its fucking raining you retard. She slammed the door and went back to bed. What the fuck. Can’t a man go out and do some burnouts and shit. I think its time for the papers. I can’t handle much more of this shit.:banghead:wtf

what the fuck just happened

Quit being a retard and everything will be fine.

Cameo 2?

Wait, nevermind, no way that kid has ever had or has a girlfriend. :rofl

NAW 94 camaro here

Lmao low blow my friend

I need a bitch that promotes burnouts and donuts:thumbup

Wow, never met you in person but online you carry yourself off as a

• FUCKING RETARD OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

found 'er

:Idiots Are you serious?
That stuff is stupid. Especially to just go out and do, let alone up the street from your house:Idiots :facepalm

wow. I dont blame your woman. Shes pissed off you have to over-compensate as it is.

I have to agree with joey here. Keep Asshatery away from the house.

:Idiots Are you serious?
That stuff is stupid. Especially to just go out and do, let alone up the street from your house:Idiots :facepalm

Look im just getting used to the car. Seeing what i can do with it. Never a camaro before. Plus im in the stix. So theres like no one around at all for miles. For the woman part im just fucking around,

don’t shit where you eat

Isn’t this a 3.4L auto V6 camaro?

IF YOU ONLY KNEW!!!

asd fghadsk;ghasdfgakds;lg h;dafhgl;df

Isn’t this a 3.4L auto V6 camaro?

Yeah

lmfao

Those cars are awful dude. The worst engine GM put in the f-body IMO…

you wont be laughing when i drop the ls1 in her.