Daily show with John Stewart

JClark keeps his silver spoon in his murse. And everything i’ve ever needed to know i’ve learned from family circus so John Stewart seems like a legit source to me for my news. And I still like your posts alpine, i even took a job at golf galaxy down here in florida to be just that much closer to you :slight_smile: so again, i apologize for any negative golf galaxy remarks haha

Ryan I <3 you. No homo

i can sleep now :slight_smile: haha if you’re ever in the ft. lauderdale area look me up and i’ll get us out on some great golf courses, and jclark, you need a role model

My uncle is a pilot for US Air so I can get free tickets to fly down there or wherever the fuck US Air has a terminal. :rofl FORE

perfect, golf by day, LIV and south beach by night, i don’t think we can go wrong haha

:rofl I love that you moved btw. We’re golfing soon, maybe HHI this fall, prepare thyself to crush me.

can’t wait to see ya, we were gonna call you on our way down but i didn’t wanna interrupt your play boy lifestyle haha get in touch soon

Not cool! You guys always have a room here.

im personally a fan of the colbert report

In soviet russia, politics are joke

Awesome