Daily show with John Stewart

I’ve been a fan of the show for years, and right now I’m sitting here catching up on the past week of the show laughing my ass off at the episodes.

Is it just me or this is the US equivalent of a quality show such as Top Gear with just a political agenda instead of automotive? This is great entertainment.

You get your guests that come over and get interviewed, you get your little “adventures” that the “reporters” go on and you got your own little inside jokes not to mention it doesn’t pretend to be a serious TV show just like TG?

Catch some episodes

Plus this seems to be the only way I can swallow any current events that occur in our county, with a grain of satire.

Anybody else a fan?

Yep.

thread is on fire

J.Stewart-FP…no? :lol

Yes Vlad, love the show. Almost as much as the webshow of shift518.

Well that explains a lot.

What do you do, watch Fox? :rofl

dont worry i get my news from comedy shows too

All news shows are comedy shows and tools of the ruling class to keep us down MAAAAAN.

/pitman

? I dont get it. My comment wasnt that the DS is often left-leaning, it’s that its a comedy show. And that explains your horribly misguided views on reality. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
A DS fan

Isn’t having opinions great?

I dare say I have better views on “reality” having experienced living in more than just US, which got established way before the DS, I just happen to enjoy his delivery.

You should try a different view sometime, you’d be surprised what you can see when youre not sitting on a high horse.

Sincerely,
The foreigner.

Brah you just said the DS is the only way you keep up with current events. Really?

Having opinions is great. Dont get all hot and bothered because I have them too.

And living in Russia as a kid doesnt make you an enlightened Rhode Scholar, speaking of high horses. :rofl

Never said it makes me a scholar, but it allows to compare and contrast how bad it could be and how good it is here.

You should sell that silver spoon that you were born with however, I hear silver value is up.

It also clouds your judgement on how much better things can be. Just because Russia blows doesn’t mean we should accept anything that is better than the way it is in Russia.

Whoopty do. Many of us have had similar experiences.

Something you want to get off your chest there Vlad? Do I have a silver spoon because you get your world news from a comedian?

Vlad now has the shortest fuse of any of the usual targets on this forum. :rofl

Meanwhile, in Russia.

http://i51.tinypic.com/ws62xt.jpg

Geez Vlad, personal attacks for no reason much?

Vlad and Ilya would make THE perfect gay couple.

I usually don’t care to read your posts, but that was kinda funny.

Dude hardly anybody here does, but I still continue to post. :pop It amuses, the FUCK, outta me.