Damaged LS1 T56-$275.00, Bell Housing and Used RAM VDS Clutch/Flywheel FS

For Sale is the damaged T56 Trans out of my car. This was rebuilt by Tick Performace back in 2008 with thier stage 2 build. At the track 3 weeks ago, I launch the car at 5k on a 200 shot for the first time. Before I hit 3rd gear, the car shut off. I coasted to the end of the track, started it back up and put it into gear. The car didn’t go anywhere. I trailer it home and had a friend of mine do a teardown on it. From the pics below, it looks like the input shaft and main shaft are bad. The case and all of the syncros seem to be in good shape. There was no damage to the trailshaft as well. Another note, the prior owner stripped out the threads for the 4 shifter mount bolts. I re-threaded each one size up and it’s been perfect for 1.5 year. I will include these bolts. The trans is still apart and in the condition you see below. I’m not really interested in shipping it. Looking for $275.00 picked up or I can meet you in or around Syracuse,NY for gas money.

I also have the clutch set up out of the car. The clutch has about 7k miles on it. It’s a RAM VDS setup(over a 1000 New). It will come with the rebuildible presure plate, used disk and RAM’s steel flywheel(Never surfaced. I’m looking for $250.00.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/firehawk496/trans8.jpg

Also have a stock LS1/T56 Bell Housing for sale. $115.00
I do accept Paypal +3%. Thanks in advance.