damn

i got to go to that hell called edinboro again for another hellish work week… the place sucks big time, and no there are no hot girls!

:wtcslap:

you just have to look harder

ohhh, there’s a couple up there…

Yeah Im joining Whitey this time !!!

oh i know there isn’t alot…

but i do know that there are some

that town sucks my ass, its serisouly such a shit hole

:rofl:

thats up by Erie, right? are they making you commute up there or do they have a place for you to stay?

no they put each of us in a fatty hotel by ourselves. its nice, 2 double beds, couch, kitchen type deal, then big bathroom with a jacuzzi. its pretty pimp. everything is expensed! food, hotel, everything!

thats fucking awesome. do you get a company card, or do you have to turn in receipts and shit?

just turn in my reciepts

they are paying for my cell phone bill this month as well…

its still a ton of work, i would rather be chilling behind my desk

sounds like you’re moving up though :slight_smile:

yeah I hear that, but getting free shit is always a good thing. Go to the hotel bar have your drinks billed to your room and get a non-itemized receipt when you checkout!

:cool:

after we get done with work for the day, all i want to do is go to sleep… its kinda sad

all work and no play makes whitey a dull boy. :frowning:

no doubt… hopefully I will be able to have some fun at the track day…

if im there, you’ll have fun. Remember 4:20 the last time I was home?

:smiley:

no way… no how… why wouldn’t you be there?

pretty much just if the weather is really shitty. Its gonna be a pretty crazy week with the house, my b-day is wednesday, and then coming home for the weekend. I dont see why I couldnt make it home though, even if the weather is bad. I have the weekend requested off, so I might as well come up and hang with you bishes.

But I was told you were into hot guys :greddy:
:wink: :smiley: