back in town

so whats new around here?

i was out in philly these past few days… had to leave the track early on friday because we had issues at work (whitey thanks for the picts… too bad you got the run where my clutch shit teh bed :frowning: ) … however, got it drive to philly and back on a beat clutch… i love flooring it in 5th to pass people and actually slow down… :hs:

cops weren’t a pain on the turnpike, which was surprising… road work at it’s all time worst… (i didn’t pay to drive the turnpike to sit in 1 lane traffic) … i know i came to a complete stop on the turnpike more than once… :rolleyes:

but here is a quick rundown.

and i know :gives:

philly’s downtown > pittsburgh’s downtown… that place is busy as shit…

philly’s roads > pittsburgh’s roads … no question… however they fuck everything up with one ways :rolleyes:

pirmantis > philly cheesesteak …

pittsburgh bars > philly bars…

atlantic city > *

I like Philly. I visited a buddy of mine their last year. We didn’t hit up any bars but we did go to Gino’s. The cheesesteaks were good. I would say just as good as primanti’s. We went to club Egypt to see Louie DeVito spin. It was a nice club. The people there were awesome too… I see why its called the City of Brotherly Love.

Lots of prison Sex?? :dunno:

I dunno about the prison sex… I assumed the city of brotherly love meant a lot of black homosexuals. :rofl:

it’s not a bad town… has an alright nightlife… i would assume it gets old as quickly as pittsburgh, but i don’t see the reason for increase cost of living out there…

i mean shit, in my building out there (commerce square equivilant of the steel building or oxford here in pitts) parking was like 5.00 to pull in… 5.00 for every 1/2 hour after, and a TAX on parking… so i get there around 3 and leave at 630 and it cost me 21.45 + 2.85 parking tax… HAHA… fucking 25.00 to park for less than 1/2 day of work… talk about :screwy:

Isn’t that because they have an idiot pollitician like Murphy out there as well. From what i understand it was rendell or some one who fucked that all up and pittsburgh is heading in the same route… :dunno:

(I’m probably screwed up on the names of the polliticians)

Philly is close to everything

New York City
Atlantic City
DC
Jersey Shore

Deleware :weak:

i love it out there

did u hang with chris?

chris who???

psr chris!!!

:itr41: :itr41: :itr41:

:bowrofl: